Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
The game run really fast on both 32 and 64, is there any fix ?
  1. Click the Start button and then click Settings.
  2. In the Settings window, click System.
  3. Then click on Display and then click Advanced display settings.
  4. Note the monitor's refresh rate. > change to 60

PandaCraventail

Jul 6, 2018
  1. Click the Start button and then click Settings.
  2. In the Settings window, click System.
  3. Then click on Display and then click Advanced display settings.
  4. Note the monitor's refresh rate. > change to 60
I'm on laptop and the refresh rate is already on 60hz, tried changing to 40hz doesn't do anything either

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Is there a gallery ?
and how to get there ?
do i need full save ?
can someone share ?

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
is there a fix for the first chapter where you attack the village and not kill bianca

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Is there a gallery ?
and how to get there ?
do i need full save ?
can someone share ?
1) some one made gallery mod in version 0.8, but not final version...
2) you don't need full save, there is already cheat your inventory and unoffical walkthrough guide here
3) you can search guide or full save in searchbar in top right website
Sorry for my bad engrisk

Reactions: Mr.Z

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to do Aster quest line? I've done everything but I can't see scene four for her. Thanks to her I only ever get Ending F. Any clues on what to do?

MonkeMan133

Aug 28, 2021
What on earth do the sexual skills do? With Tillis, for example, she a bunch of different sexual skills like '2 guys 1 girl' or 'anal development' and then a bunch of stuff in a different language. Are these used of anything or are they just flavor? Maybe a dropped mechanic that was given up on?

One more thing, what are the items you get when you first have sex with a girl? It almost looks like a costume but I can't find anywhere to equip it.

Edit: I found 'Meat Toilet Tillis' as a male only equipable accessory but it doesn't seem to do anything other than give mediocre stats, can anyone else find a use?

Last edited:

Kutagawa117

Nov 20, 2023
Hard netorare my ass, this netorare sucks ass. Every girl is already a whore, even your childhood friend "NTR" is just like an afterthought. Sure a new guy "steals her". But you're already banging other girls, and you even bang the childhood friend the night of her wedding to the other guy. So sure, this is netorare by definition, but its piss poor. Story is just a bunch of fetch quests and combat suck and is slow. I do love the pixel animations for this, but I dont think I can finish this one.
Hey man,help me how to increase obedience sakura to 100 it say build a dungeon which dungeon?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote