jonasli1

Jul 25, 2017
Damn its rare that i see something go from a perfect 10 to a 0 at the speed that this game does all because of one single design choice
having you be able to beat the ''hero'' in a fight only for him to then win in a cutscene and then steal all your hard work is probably one of the shitiest design choices i have ever seen either make him unkillable or don't have a fight don't make it look like you can actually win only for it to be taken away from you

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Damn its rare that i see something go from a perfect 10 to a 0 at the speed that this game does all because of one single design choice
having you be able to beat the ''hero'' in a fight only for him to then win in a cutscene and then steal all your hard work is probably one of the shitiest design choices i have ever seen either make him unkillable or don't have a fight don't make it look like you can actually win only for it to be taken away from you
Honestly, I'm pretty sure the fight was designed to make you obviously lose. Every playthrough of mine in that fight, he beat me in one hit each time. And it was after I picked Leisure on each attempt

jonasli1

Jul 25, 2017
Honestly, I'm pretty sure the fight was designed to make you obviously lose. Every playthrough of mine in that fight, he beat me in one hit each time. And it was after I picked Leisure on each attempt
yes he is borderline impossible to beat without cheating or grinding for a long time but he is nonetheless
still beatable

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I am trying to get ending A and I have no idea if I am still on route or not. I followed the 5 steps I read about and so far everything is still the same. Has anyone else gotten ending A yet?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I chapter 2 can you beat the hero?
Mentioned it earlier: the AI for it is poor, taking the 'closest' route to you; thus, if you head to the cliffs, you're able to snipe him w/ long ranged shot w/o him being able to do anything to you. Though you may need good agi & movement for this to work [aka leisure mode and maybe movement right]

But yeah, no real point in bothering w/ that tedious thing since it's scripted.
Was able to survive [on leisure] by giving MC the HP and Def/Res ups I got (from quests and such) & using potent to fully heal.
But yeah, it's uber hard to win if you don't know the trick; which is positioning, like in most tactics game. -- Was fun though, him trying to attack me but the game mechanics blocking him; aka range needs a target to lock on, thus even if you're able to hit w/o a target, it won't allow it. And was too dumb to go for the stairs, since it not the 'closest route'.

how I can find a pizza for the fairy in the fairy forest? I can't find it anywhere...
Cafeteria + speak to the cook [bottom map] maybe?
Edit: Follow the fairy questline till completion; honest fairy will turn into aggressive and drop it.

Last edited:

fear747

Aug 28, 2019
I hate that you can just lose a harem member or fail a quest line just because you didn't predict that something had to be done before a certain event. Just some heads ups:
-The green haired archer slave will run away with 8000 gold if you don't level her up to 20 or something before her lust reaches 30.
-Green vine girl will die if you don't level her up to 20 before the end of chapter 2.
-Some girl's questline will fail if you upgrade the tavern to level 3 before advancing it, failed objective was helping her organize the warehouse I think, realized it too far in and didn't feel like loading an old save to fix it.
Overall just make a new save every 30 minutes so you can go back and fix it if the game throws some fuckery at you.

how I can find a pizza for the fairy in the fairy forest? I can't find it anywhere...
The labyrinth's boss should drop it.

lightdemon

Nov 3, 2018
I'm at the very end of the chapter 4. Rodrigo is not at his home and his waitress run around yellling "something wrong! master he....". I have no idea what i have to do, or where is rodrigo. Can you help guys?

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I'm at the very end of the chapter 4. Rodrigo is not at his home and his waitress run around yellling "something wrong! master he....". I have no idea what i have to do, or where is rodrigo. Can you help guys?
He's on the second floor of his house

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Skybride [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (420 MB/ 196 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I've now had to fight the village chief 3 times, and it crashed every time.

On another note. Is there even a gallery? I've seen several scenes so far and haven't seen anywhere to re-watch them yet.

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
does anybody know how to get Lydia i'talked to her brother and did the quest find the hero in the bar but now she is gone but i'still have meet the lydia and his brother quest help ?

fear747

Aug 28, 2019
does anybody know how to get Lydia i'talked to her brother and did the quest find the hero in the bar but now she is gone but i'still have meet the lydia and his brother quest help ?
You can only have her in chapter 4, you'll find her under the wedding house at night.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote