Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Wait really? I was interested in buying the game, all the girls get stolen ? Does MC manages to get revenge?
You get a harem of your own but the main girl gets taken away by the hero. Later you can get revenge and cuck the hero from his original childhood crush. The game also has multiple endings and I believe Ending A allows you to get your main girl back but I'm not sure yet since I have to start the game completely over to get it since it requires actions to start in chapter 1

shiro8

Sep 28, 2017
Please I need help my game is running super fast I don't know how to fix it, is going way to fast both version 32 and 64

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
What's do you have to do for ending A?
I copy and pasted this into google translate to learn about ending A
マナ — 2022/11/08 07:03
A Ending Method: 1. Chapter 1 Go to the Church for a Dialogue in Flora;
2.Go to the second floor to talk to Flora before the water ring departs;
3. The fire ring first goes back to the second floor to talk to Flora;
4. Before going to Shanao Village to obtain the wedding dress, Hanato Niang was level 20 and did not die;
5. On the seventh day, Bianca chose to change wives and chose creampie

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Please I need help my game is running super fast I don't know how to fix it, is going way to fast both version 32 and 64
go into graphic setting, or from your windows setting and set the screen refreshrate to like 60 frames a second

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
No, the harem does become yours in Chapter 4, after you become the new mayor
Didn't get that far nor did i know that. Thanks. Well, i already gave up on this. This fucking thing is honestly boring and tedious. Hope you guys have more fun than i did. Back to Henteria Chronicles. Peace!

Ibaraki

Oct 7, 2017
Does anyone have the solution for the error after the large battle at the end of chapter 1? I have seen it asked, but I don't see any definite answer. I have already used the unofficial x64 and it still gives me the same error.

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
You get a harem of your own but the main girl gets taken away by the hero. Later you can get revenge and cuck the hero from his original childhood crush. The game also has multiple endings and I believe Ending A allows you to get your main girl back but I'm not sure yet since I have to start the game completely over to get it since it requires actions to start in chapter 1
So how many endings does the game have ? And seriously ? Honest i pretty much would have gave up on her, can you kill the hero ?

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
So how many endings does the game have ? And seriously ? Honest i pretty much would have gave up on her, can you kill the hero ?
There's 5 endings labeled A-E. In endings B-D the hero gets defeated by the demon king or whatever and you are just in charge of defending your town or village depending on the ending you get

carlosmuerto

Oct 7, 2018
I copy and pasted this into google translate to learn about ending A
マナ — 2022/11/08 07:03
A Ending Method: 1. Chapter 1 Go to the Church for a Dialogue in Flora;
2.Go to the second floor to talk to Flora before the water ring departs;
3. The fire ring first goes back to the second floor to talk to Flora;
4. Before going to Shanao Village to obtain the wedding dress, Hanato Niang was level 20 and did not die;
5. On the seventh day, Bianca chose to change wives and chose creampie
did you get the A ending?

DustSans

Jun 28, 2020
did you get the A ending?
ending A is harem.
ending C you go to live at bianca's house the demons invade the city where you lived before you protect bianca's villa from the demons and you stay with her.
ending D you make deborah your bitch.
and there are other endings like the F that I saw but now I don't remember and the E that I still have to see.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I need a save of right after beating the village head. Game keeps crashing and need the save to try to pass the crash. Nothing else I tried worked so far.

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
Didn't they use to have like 2B from Nier and some other guest characters at one point? Are they not there anymore?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote