DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
You know, someone said this is similar to NTRPG in terms of the story, but it's kinda not completely true? Ive been playing this alot and ive already gotten to Chapter 4. The main girl does get unavoidable NTR'd, but you do get your own harem besides her and you do cuck the hero too at one point
Do you have a save of right after you beat the village head in the second village fight in Chapter 1? My game keeps crashing after beating him so I'm trying to get a save of after it.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
To be specific about this one: The supposed inspiration was NTRPG from Hanataka, the now for a long time Missing Person, least in activity at all for several years.

This is NOT truly Netorare. Everyone's already perverted and corrupted from the very start, this is far more akin to Netorase and a tiny bit amount of Netori. There isn't any "Audio" indication when an H-Event is happening, if they happen to be behind a door/wall and such, only in open apparently, such as Celia, but wasn't for Ningqing or whatever her name was from the VERY beginning...it is a very weird way of approaching H-Content, as it is actually all Pixel Bumping, which Sounds/Audio is extremely important for such things.

There's a lot of Bloat content that was totally not necessary. The Harem? Not yours, it is your Bosses Harem, you are just his manager, and you get to have a bit of fun, as a reward. Essentially, you're his Go-Getter Pimp and Enforcer.

So i honestly don't see what the problem is here regarding what this is. This isn't anything like NTRPG, there is no Emotions/Feelings attached to the characters, everyone's a horny perverted sex maniac to the core. There's Cameos content of Characters from DQ and some other Games, don't know exactly why, it is very unoriginal...but if this was really decent or better, i'd have no issue with it. But i do. Cause it is disappointing and boring, the Bloat Content doesn't help at all. Just choose "Leisure" difficulty, there is no reason not to, as the Grind and Combat gameplay is absolute trash tier.

Oh. And it doesn't help that you have "Choices", for whatever they mean at all. At the beginning, you choose kind of what "Content" you want, i don't know what the Profession really means, i haven't seen a clear cut effect of it, so far. Maybe i'm missing something? Some Events have two "Choices" apparently. I do NOT know what the results are, there's no indication what the changes/results will be at all. So i'm not sorry to say "The fuck is this here for, Creator?"

descil

Oct 21, 2019
Game no worky, very sad.
Switched extraction language to Chinese, stopped getting file overwrite message but still crashes immediately. Chicoms, fix your game.
Edit; I was able to launch the 64 bit version. The game speed was too high but that was fixed by capping the frame-rate, as suggested by someone in this thread.

Last edited:

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
I am so confused, there are sooo many mixed signals, is this a demo or the full version, also, regarding the ntr, are you getting your girls stolen or are you stealing girls...help?

Reactions: hikalulu

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Okay, for guys with the same problem as me, I recommend downloading these three files (I took them from the demo version of AMD64 and threw them into Win32 with a replacement), then everything should work
Will be packaging this for the OP as a win64 version since it works.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I am so confused, there are sooo many mixed signals, is this a demo or the full version, also, regarding the ntr, are you getting your girls stolen or are you stealing girls...help?
This is the final release and in regards to NTR, yeah its pretty mixed. You get your girl taken away, but you also take other guys' girls. And sometimes you just agree to share them

Reactions: Deadeye_777

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Wonderful. So now somehow Lan Yin has ran off...but the Quest doesn't say "Failed" just red writing that she has done so on the "Active Quest" line. What the actual fuck. Can't even find her anywhere, haven't gotten back to Bianca Village yet...just grinded my way forward as the Manager.

I can still use her on the Management Gameplay and see her Stats. Her...Lust is like 99k or something like that. What happened???

Last edited:

shiro8

Sep 28, 2017
I need help with the game, I can play it but at the same time I can't, my game is on steroids its running super fast and its imposible to select anything because it moves super fast. Any way to fix that?? BTW my pc is WIN 64 not 32 like the game

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
i played to chapter 5 then there that f*cking puzzles so i dropped playing
(hate puzzles)

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I'm at the final boss and I hate it so much. Even when at max level the Dragon can stun lock you and then kill you in two hits

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
For anybody getting this error, go and redownload the Win64(unofficial) version. You can get past the fight with that one.
Did what you said, didn't do anything. Crashed at the same spot as before. Is it because I'm doing the leisure mode with cheats? I'm moving saves from the previous game, do I have to start from the beginning?

Reactions: kelmor4488

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
The Harem? Not yours, it is your Bosses Harem, you are just his manager, and you get to have a bit of fun, as a reward. Essentially, you're his Go-Getter Pimp and Enforcer.
.... So you spend your own money equipping yourself and others, plus maybe buying the girls outright or gifts to get the girls, time in the form of farming for resources and such, all to acquire a 'harem' that isn't even yours? All in the hopes of getting w/ your love, his daughter, that he basically sells/gives away due to some legend and whatnot? Like wow.

Last edited:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
.... So you spend your own money equipping yourself and others, plus maybe buying the girls outright or gifts to get the girls, time in the form of farming for resources and such, all to acquire a 'harem' that isn't even yours? All in the hopes of getting w/ your love, his daughter, that he basically sells/gives away due to some legend and whatnot? Like wow.
Yeah, basically. Once you go to the Bianca Village that kicks you out, by Defeat or you Back Off yourself as the two choices when you get there. You go back to him, and he's like "You are so useless. You want a new chance? Fine. Become my Manager, use my facilities, develop it, care for it, use the Harem. You are gonna marry Nera, after all. Might as well learn the ropes in MY TOWN!". If that wasn't clear enough, i don't know what is.

Reactions: Yamemai

Stolka

Oct 27, 2017
Just create new file using VXace maker and replace the file except app to start the game. The graphic problem try edit at script editor find the 'main' and remove the graphic line just leave 'rgss_main'..I try it already should be working..
Can you share the game files? I don't have VX Ace Maker.

Last edited:

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hello one question. how to put girls to work in the brothel? I bought slaves I built the brothel and I can't put them to work

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote