DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
Your are not supposed to beat the village first time going there. Retreat first.
Second time, after rescuing kidnapped girl, then you can defeat them.
I know. Its in the second fight that I crash. Bianca pleads for us not to kill her father, and then the game crashes.I don't know what the problem is and I have no clue about coding, so I hoping for a save of right after the second village fight.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Sorry, I only have save from fetching the wedding dress part.
When I realize this game is a very hard ntr game, I bailed out. LMAO.
I like NTR game, but not as depressing as this game.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
Sorry, I only have save from fetching the wedding dress part.
When I realize this game is a very hard ntr game, I bailed out. LMAO.
I like NTR game, but not as depressing as this game.
I understand. I chose the leisure route personally. If you rush how long would it take you to get to the end of the second village fight? I'm not trying to force you, and especially not now (its 3:30 am where I am), but if you find the time, I would really appreciate it. I saw at least one other person with the same problem so I probably wouldn't be the only one.

Oct 21, 2019
My game still crashes immediatly after starting it. I tried extracting in Chinese (which solved the overwriting issue) and playing in different compatibility, but the game still won't start. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Does the early choice of harem matter. Just wondering if I locked myself out of ntr.

Allen_Chiang

Mar 26, 2019
the speedup makes it impossible to play
Q: which version should I install?

A:download "AMD64" "Win64" verison can run for most PC,if you are using 32bit(x86), download "win32" version for better experience;

Q: my game fps run 144+?

A:Some 144+ hz monitor cause this problem, but you can change your monitor refresh rate to 60 hz. hit:google helps.

Q: Why fps 1000+ or black screen, but I can hear the songs.

A: Open your GPU Vertical Sync, hit:google helps.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Man. Charging 10$ for these horribly animated sex sprites. I can go for pixel scenes but at least they need to be well done...

elloulayt

Sep 8, 2017
Am i an idiot or people here really have win32 to play this game? I thought that the 32 bit version had gone down in the annals of history. Can anyone share the $10 AMD64 version? At least the demo version works fine for me with AMD64. Very thanks.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Does the early choice of harem matter. Just wondering if I locked myself out of ntr.
I tried checking both options, I only went as far as chapter 2 and some side quests but both seem to be the same so far.

Thunderdong

Oct 28, 2020
yea i cant fix the game auto closing as soon as it starts i changed the encoding to simplified chinese and it didnt do shit

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote