Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021

Finished the game and took a look at the movies folder. There are 2 video files titled "8-17 ゴンゾウ家" and "8-31ゴンゾウアパート" that I couldn't find in the game. I remember these being a preview in one of the demos. Anyone know if it's in the full game?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

Finished the game and took a look at the movies folder. There are 2 video files titled "8-17 ゴンゾウ家" and "8-31ゴンゾウアパート" that I couldn't find in the game. I remember these being a preview in one of the demos. Anyone know if it's in the full game?
Any1 made mtl for this one?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I played a bit tonight...Kinda bored. Anyone make it to the good content?
So far I'm a bit underwhelmed. Too many characters. How's the NTR? Does it make sense?

For example, in one of the main quests, the warrior Aster just starts sucking your cock to get "poison" out. Super uncharacterisitic. Like I can't fap to garbage writing like this that just throws pixel animation of a warrior chick (who i thought was "cool" and I had to break / rape / corrupt) on my cock all of a sudden without any hints or warning.

Is she just fucking retarded? Is the rest of this game this stupid?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I played a bit tonight...Kinda bored. Anyone make it to the good content?
So far I'm a bit underwhelmed. Too many characters. How's the NTR? Does it make sense?

For example, in one of the main quests, the warrior Aster just starts sucking your cock to get "poison" out. Super uncharacterisitic. Like I can't fap to garbage writing like this that just throws pixel animation of a warrior chick (who i thought was "cool" and I had to break / rape / corrupt) on my cock all of a sudden without any hints or warning.

Is she just fucking retarded? Is the rest of this game this stupid?
This game has a game breaking bug.
When you are facing the killer panther, after you won, the game crashed.
(the quest fetching World tree leaf)
3 hours in the game, I dont even saw 1 NTR scene yet.
Not worth it.

itsJG

Jul 2, 2021
This game has a game breaking bug.
When you are facing the killer panther, after you won, the game crashed.
(the quest fetching World tree leaf)
3 hours in the game, I dont even saw 1 NTR scene yet.
Not worth it.
I'm currently at the NTR arc, once you give the wedding dress to Rodrigo the purple turban guy swoops in

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey do you transfer save data from the old game to the new patch of the game because I hate redoing everything every time when the game is updated

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
i need a hero,it's looks like the netorare game help plz
I don't think that game is NTR.

Anyone have a download for ? I checked Sukebei and no torrent there.

It's by the same dev as which was pretty popular among the NTR community, so I am surprised a new title by them apparently slipped by me.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I don't think that game is NTR.

Anyone have a download for ? I checked Sukebei and no torrent there.

It's by the same dev as which was pretty popular among the NTR community, so I am surprised a new title by them apparently slipped by me.
Check here or AS, i know i saw in the usual places to download.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I think this one still hasn't leaked

Anyone has it? :coffee:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes