Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I know this is off-topic, but is anyone having problems with sugoitranslator.com?
It has not worked since yesterday (can't translate anything).
I've to hold up my current project because of that :(

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I know this is off-topic, but is anyone having problems with sugoitranslator.com?
It has not worked since yesterday (can't translate anything).
I've to hold up my current project because of that :(
Yeah, doesn't work, a fetch fails on their code

Reactions: archedio

orangebacon1

Dec 9, 2022
Is anyone able to get Mtool to work with the new NTRPG Skybride? Mtool can't detect the engine and when I manually select rpgmaker vx it doesn't work.

Mar 12, 2021
Well looks like he didn't hide the mega link properly :ROFLMAO::

A lot of you guys don't like it, but I personally really liked it and rank it 9/10 in degree of NTR elements. The dialogues are all in Chinese though so need translation. The game is SUPER grindy as well but the story + CG are really what tickled my pickle in this case. I'm 50 hours in , and stuck at the part where you go down to Atlantis but cannot find the code past the second security door. Any help appreciated

Edit:
Just to add I also played the SAO and the other games made by 浅上藤奶 (Dev that made SAO and Sakura's Chapter) and I would say this game is on par with SAO and Sakura's Chapter.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
A lot of you guys don't like it, but I personally really liked it and rank it 9/10 in degree of NTR elements. The dialogues are all in Chinese though so need translation. The game is SUPER grindy as well but the story + CG are really what tickled my pickle in this case. I'm 50 hours in , and stuck at the part where you go down to Atlantis but cannot find the code past the second security door. Any help appreciated

Edit:
Just to add I also played the SAO and the other games made by 浅上藤奶 (Dev that made SAO and Sakura's Chapter) and I would say this game is on par with SAO and Sakura's Chapter.
Can you describe 1 good ntr story on that game?
I mean, you're 50 hours in lol, there must be some really good ones to keep you playing an RPGMaker game for so long

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes