Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 12, 2021
Can you describe 1 good ntr story on that game?
For sure. To give some background of this game, the hero was transported to the new world without any memories, and the female characters (All referring to Azul Lane characters) travelled to the new world to seek him, and basically it's the good old hero set up. They pick up female characters one by one throughout the 5 kingdoms that have their own problems such as coup, demons, etc, and the hero, female characters, and the "delinquent" that wishes to get into the pants of these female characters travel kingdom to kingdom to solve these problems.

What I liked about the game is that occasionally you get hints of a hidden "NTR" scene due to one of the female character talking to the "delinquent" behind your back, and you immediately know what's up. You also get NTR end scene if you lose to certain enemies, and I think there are around 30+ NTR end scenes.

The game is a treasure, and as I was saying I'm 55hr into the game and just past half way done I feel. In the game the player has to collect 5 orbs to enhance the Hero's Sword in order to defeat the 7 sins once and for all, and I'm currently stuck at the 3rd orb.

I'm happy to post some screenshots if you are interested, and yes the gameplay is in Chinese unfortunately but it's one of the best I've played.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
For sure. To give some background of this game, the hero was transported to the new world without any memories, and the female characters (All referring to Azul Lane characters) travelled to the new world to seek him, and basically it's the good old hero set up. They pick up female characters one by one throughout the 5 kingdoms that have their own problems such as coup, demons, etc, and the hero, female characters, and the "delinquent" that wishes to get into the pants of these female characters travel kingdom to kingdom to solve these problems.

What I liked about the game is that occasionally you get hints of a hidden "NTR" scene due to one of the female character talking to the "delinquent" behind your back, and you immediately know what's up. You also get NTR end scene if you lose to certain enemies, and I think there are around 30+ NTR end scenes.

The game is a treasure, and as I was saying I'm 55hr into the game and just past half way done I feel. In the game the player has to collect 5 orbs to enhance the Hero's Sword in order to defeat the 7 sins once and for all, and I'm currently stuck at the 3rd orb.

I'm happy to post some screenshots if you are interested, and yes the gameplay is in Chinese unfortunately but it's one of the best I've played.
Sounds really interesting, how is the game so long? The corruption of the girls is slow-burn? And he starts corrupting them one by one or it's random? And yeah I'm interested on some screenshots, also the engine used to make the game is RPGMaker?
I havent played an actual good NTR game in soooooo long so if the grind is worth it I'd go for it

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019

Uh chinesse languange is a nightmare to translate on.
Yes, please give us some of the gameplay SS :)

Mar 12, 2021
Sounds really interesting, how is the game so long? The corruption of the girls is slow-burn? And he starts corrupting them one by one or it's random? And yeah I'm interested on some screenshots, also the engine used to make the game is RPGMaker?
I havent played an actual good NTR game in soooooo long so if the grind is worth it I'd go for it
Something like that. The corruption of the girls is a slow-burn indeed, and the corrupting criteria is random, depending on the location and situation. I'm actually not under the NTR path because somehow all the heroines are in love with the hero and detests the delinquent, but once you get to the flying ship part (fairly early on maybe at 5hrs of gameplay?) you can enter the recollection room and there's all the ntr-scenes and dialogues.
1677723759381.png 1677723941905.png

The grinding is a must unfortunately because somehow the dev made the monsters too hard to beat. But the gameplay overall makes up for it. hundreds of skills, hundreds of weapon/armor selection, hundreds of consumables and items, dozens of character outfits, and lots of secret zoom.

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
Something like that. The corruption of the girls is a slow-burn indeed, and the corrupting criteria is random, depending on the location and situation. I'm actually not under the NTR path because somehow all the heroines are in love with the hero and detests the delinquent, but once you get to the flying ship part (fairly early on maybe at 5hrs of gameplay?) you can enter the recollection room and there's all the ntr-scenes and dialogues.
View attachment 2430673 View attachment 2430689

The grinding is a must unfortunately because somehow the dev made the monsters too hard to beat. But the gameplay overall makes up for it. hundreds of skills, hundreds of weapon/armor selection, hundreds of consumables and items, dozens of character outfits, and lots of secret zoom.
any MTL available ? MTOOL says file size too big to translate

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

What font does it use? I get an error in the beginning saying I'm missing a font, the game still loads...but it looks like shit tbh. The art looks so pixelated like it's from the 2000s.

I'll slowly play this game once I run out of games to play. I didn't find it diffcult at all to translate with Textractor.

Vcry

May 3, 2021
A lot of you guys don't like it, but I personally really liked it and rank it 9/10 in degree of NTR elements. The dialogues are all in Chinese though so need translation. The game is SUPER grindy as well but the story + CG are really what tickled my pickle in this case. I'm 50 hours in , and stuck at the part where you go down to Atlantis but cannot find the code past the second security door. Any help appreciated

Edit:
Just to add I also played the SAO and the other games made by 浅上藤奶 (Dev that made SAO and Sakura's Chapter) and I would say this game is on par with SAO and Sakura's Chapter.
I got this error when im progressing to chapter 2 2121.png ,how to fix this?
There is also an error message when i started the game.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
A lot of you guys don't like it, but I personally really liked it and rank it 9/10 in degree of NTR elements. The dialogues are all in Chinese though so need translation. The game is SUPER grindy as well but the story + CG are really what tickled my pickle in this case. I'm 50 hours in , and stuck at the part where you go down to Atlantis but cannot find the code past the second security door. Any help appreciated

Edit:
Just to add I also played the SAO and the other games made by 浅上藤奶 (Dev that made SAO and Sakura's Chapter) and I would say this game is on par with SAO and Sakura's Chapter.
I don't remember people saying is bad, maybe grindy but not bad.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Just warning you all is out now.
Does it have penetration scenes ? The description only talks about harassment, soft eroticism and peeping but it's MTL so i'm not sure :unsure:

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
View attachment 2430673 View attachment 2430689

Sounds really good do you have any link besides mega? I can´t surpass the limit they give to normal users.....

TarkenI57

Sep 18, 2019

Edit:
I liked the game, I just think he is very grindy, with lot of bugs, I was blocked during the snow town with the characters frozen, and unable to continue the story

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Looks interesting but I can't see the antagonist, that makes me think the game isnt good, idk
It's already got 1,691 purchases in less then 24 hours.
And now is rank 1 with rating 4.82.
Based on that information alone, that game is far from isn't good.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes