Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
I don't think so.

For sure; I don't think I'll be able to post the NTR route because I'll be honest I'm stuck as well (cannot find the 4 digit code to pass to next stage). I'll post both the older save which you can get into the recollection room, and a newest save which is where I am stuck. Feel free to take a stab at it and solve my problem :)

Save05 is the older save allowing you access to partially unlocked recollection room (left hand side are all NTR content, right hand side is vanilla - I only unlocked around 2/3 after 55 hrs of playing so there you go.

Save09 is the newest save and where I am stuck at.
Full Gallery save but need ntr roote gameplay,if you know what I mean

Reactions: ImNotHereToFap
Mar 12, 2021
Using mtool I moved to the last location. Sudden enemies infuriate me, I don’t have the strength to endure them.
Yeah the dev made the game extra hard. I enjoy the grind to be honest but I do get tired of encountering random enemies here and there. Running from high level mobs often fail, but thankfully the hero is now buffed to the max with high def/mdef and 50k hp.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
I really hope you're right because ratings on dlsite doesnt mean anything, the new game with the red haired girl in 3d that I already forgot the name was really good rated the day it came out so I bought it and it sucked ass completely

Edit: if anyone want to try it for us

Edit 2: Im playing it... it's rough... I've played as 4 different characters already... and I'm like 30 mins in
I mean according to the description the game is about the other man using the body of the chad to harrass the heroines. So besides the fact that is the body of the chad interacting with the heroines is the fact that they say harrass or molest in the description.......... makes me predict that nothing explicit will happen until the ending...... and that is if something happens at all XD

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
You get blue balled the whole game waiting for the girls to actually fuck cause the game is made around eroticism and teasing, its actually so bad.
The true problem is the pacing and lack of actual end game sex events, but mostly just a pacing problem.

Your characters walk way too slowly. During dialogue, they emote, make sounds and move alot, meaning that even if you try to skip the text, you still have to wait 5 to 10 secs for them to end their action, and they do it, WAY TOO MUCH in a single event. Honestly about 70 percent of my time was waiting for these actions to end so i could skip the text.
This is what truly ruins this game. Having to constantly wait to skip the text. If it weren't for it, i doubt many people would have a problem with this game.

Cause the buildup is so good, but the wait and lack in the sex department makes it fall flat.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Cause the buildup is so good, but the wait and lack in the sex department makes it fall flat.
Yeah i really like good buildups and slow corruption, how the girl falls slowly to the NTR guy, i dont mind that, but this game was straight sloooooooow af pacing, your balls about to blow up only to realize your balls got rick rolled cause theres no sex to fap to, actually complete garbage.

Reactions: ktez

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Yeah i really like good buildups and slow corruption, how the girl falls slowly to the NTR guy, i dont mind that, but this game was straight sloooooooow af pacing, your balls about to blow up only to realize your balls got rick rolled cause theres no sex to fap to, actually complete garbage.
Aye, if the dev were to make it so the skip function also worked on the characters and their actions and then extended the story to include more H content, id say this is a must buy. But has it is, i don't recommend it. Such a shame.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

Any link for this?
I found it in H**tai sharing but that´s 4.2 gb.. so 2 days to download for me...........
If possible not in Mega because of the download limit

Reactions: mystafa

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
If we can't see the antagonist on a SINGLE preview of the game it means the game is complete trash, this is how it works with NTR games in my 2 years NTR searching experience. The dev must know that the antagonist is as important or even more than the girls of his game.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
3 times laid out the game and 3 times wrote what to do. I am writing for the last time. Open with winrar. Simplified Chinese encoding. Unpacking.
With all due respect I understand your annoyance however how do you do the "simplified chinese encoding" part?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
If we can't see the antagonist on a SINGLE preview of the game it means the game is complete trash, this is how it works with NTR games in my 2 years NTR searching experience. The dev must know that the antagonist is as important or even more than the girls of his game.
Agree with this and also nothing worse than a faceless antagonist. Feels so shallow and just a corruption work rather than NTR imo

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes