Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
3 times laid out the game and 3 times wrote what to do. I am writing for the last time. Open with winrar. Simplified Chinese encoding. Unpacking.
I was going to explain that xD

Also remember to save current setting before closing winrar, otherwise it will change back to default

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Agree with this and also nothing worse than a faceless antagonist. Feels so shallow and just a corruption work rather than NTR imo
I actually also hate faceless MC, if the BF, husband, special someone, etc is a blank that too sucks since it doens't feel like she is cheating nor betraying anyone

dikiki52

Aug 14, 2021
3 times laid out the game and 3 times wrote what to do. I am writing for the last time. Open with winrar. Simplified Chinese encoding. Unpacking.

it's doesnt's work for me with this . i have the version 0.5 for this game and the method work but dont work for 1.0 version

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
i try this but it's doesn't work
Are you sure you are picking the right one? Or that you are saving the setting? Try to open winrar again, if its not already in chinesse then you are not saving it.

Also try to change the name of the folder to something shorter and without weird characters just in case.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Are you sure you are picking the right one? Or that you are saving the setting? Try to open winrar again, if its not already in chinesse then you are not saving it.

Also try to change the name of the folder to something shorter and without weird characters just in case.
Worked alright for me, the ctrl + E thing

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Tried the Fate DS thing, couldn't get into it
Feels very random - without any buildup or anything, maybe I got too used to the standard set by the other Fate NTR dev

Reactions: Animefan_09
Mar 12, 2021
Tried the Fate DS thing, couldn't get into it
Feels very random - without any buildup or anything, maybe I got too used to the standard set by the other Fate NTR dev
Same, you guys really need to try the one I posted. It's 300% better, although there's no translation. I could do some translation just for the scenes but I don't know how.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Same, you guys really need to try the one I posted. It's 300% better, although there's no translation. I could do some translation just for the scenes but I don't know how.
Wich one was that one again? A lot were posted and commented about recently.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
i played it with mtool just fine, just need to swap the translator to google and use from chinese to english and it works, also recommend it even if the engine is outdated the pacing is spot on and i find azur lane girls hot af so that was a plus for me, sadly he choose duke/richelleu over st louis but meh, nothing you can do about it.

Reactions: ImNotHereToFap
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes