Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I probably don't understand something... Long time ago I already saw a game with that name and now it's a demo?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Is Ver1.0fb the final build? Can't find any Info if its the Final or still being developed

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean it sounds like you're running a brothel, depends on how loosely you define NTR I guess but the girls are most very likely getting fucked
Do you NEED to run a brothel though?
looks like you could get by useing adventures, material gathering and maybe a Bar/Bunnygirls

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I bought that game ages ago on itchio. Looked after it after I saw this thread and apparently the dev or whoever continued to translate the final version to english. I just tried to download that new one, and indeed, I still have access to it. So the game is finished, dunno about the uploaded version here.
Could you provide the version you have?

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
When did AMD make an OS? :WaitWhat:

Edit : Nvm, I just found out that it's hackintos.

Looks promising, gonna watch the development

Last edited:

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
God damnit, I can't play because my up and down buttons on my laptop don't work. I usually use num lock arrow keys now but they don't work with this.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
" Story is base on the Dragon Quest V at this time you are playing the role as "Andy" in DQ5. who were Childhood sweethearts with Nera, and get NTR by the main character of DQ5. It's the time to interchangeable position, and NTR Nera Debora Bianca. witch wife will you pick? "

So, is this netori? Looks like the game is using this Andy guy to get revenge or something. I didn't play Dragon Quest, so I have no idea if that's it.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
" Story is base on the Dragon Quest V at this time you are playing the role as "Andy" in DQ5. who were Childhood sweethearts with Nera, and get NTR by the main character of DQ5. It's the time to interchangeable position, and NTR Nera Debora Bianca. witch wife will you pick? "

So, is this netori? Looks like the game is using this Andy guy to get revenge or something. I didn't play Dragon Quest, so I have no idea if that's it.
No it's netorare, hard netorare. And it unavoidable.

Reactions: Heranwen

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I looked at the itch.io page and saw some beasts... hey NTR with non-humans for once, might be worth downloading for that, if the translation isn't too bad that is.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Coincidentally enough, I'm currently playing through DQV. One thing to note, the EN Tee Argh is very much NOT just DQV Hero. The MC in this is the childhood friend of one of the characters. So basically, there isn't avoiding the girls going with others. Also, the Dev seems to be from China where there is a lot of stolen art and casting a wide net to attract as many as possible. Doesn't seem to be very productive regardless.

DQ fans deserve better than a cashgrab from shady Dev. Oh well, back to saving the world :)

Reactions: mimmom and Astiel95

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Is there a way to turn Vsync off? It makes the game speedy on a 120Hz monitor...
Edit: it wasn't V-sync, since forcing it on put the game on crack even more. I did manage to fix it by capping it to 60 frames a second though, I guess double the framerate means double the animation speed for these games, huh.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote