archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I mean- this is the demo version I think... The full version is $10 on itch.io it looks like. I believe the game is huge- but who knows where the demo cuts off(if this is actually the demo and not the full version)
If anyone wants the full version, I have it.
Problem is, my upload speed kinda suck.

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
basicly stuck, As anytime I beat village head it crashes, IS there a fix? Or do I need somebody elses save after that fight?

Reactions: DrgnGdxxx

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I mean- this is the demo version I think... The full version is $10 on itch.io it looks like. I believe the game is huge- but who knows where the demo cuts off(if this is actually the demo and not the full version)
I did download the full version from the NTR thread so even I have no idea where the demo ends. I also ended up starting over from an earlier save to do the side quests before moving on to the wedding in chapter 2

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
basicly stuck, As anytime I beat village head it crashes, IS there a fix? Or do I need somebody elses save after that fight?
Same happens to me. Just downloaded the full game from a previous post, going to see if that fixed it for me. If not I'll have to start from the beginning, see if that works. And if not guess ask for a save immediately after the fight like you.

Edit. Nevermind, the game doesn't work. Going to try the itchio page demo, see if that works.

Edit the second. Yeah screw this. Can someone give a save of right after the beating the village head? Don't know what is wrong but beating the village head crashes the game for me.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
game crashes immediatly while starting even if I extract doing the name encoding thing. Windows 11 might not be compatible with this game even with compatibility mode. Windows just says not compatible.

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Same happens to me. Just downloaded the full game from a previous post, going to see if that fixed it for me. If not I'll have to start from the beginning, see if that works. And if not guess ask for a save immediately after the fight like you.

Edit. Nevermind, the game doesn't work. Going to try the itchio page demo, see if that works.

Edit the second. Yeah screw this. Can someone give a save of right after the beating the village head? Don't know what is wrong but beating the village head crashes the game for me.
Your are not supposed to beat the village first time going there. Retreat first.
Second time, after rescuing kidnapped girl, then you can defeat them.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote