Sep 18, 2022
Getting this popup while extracting... which makes no sense. It's not even replacing a folder. It's just one extraction, and somehow I've got a duplicate file?

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
I also have windows 11, but even trying compatibility mode for windows 8, 7 and vista it didn't work. I also unchecked the 'read only' property on the file and all subfolders just in case and still nothing.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I played it, but when I beat the village in the second fight, I get a popup and the game closes.

ZephyrX24

Jan 18, 2022
for me it worked, if I don't do that I have the problem of the extraction which requires overwriting an identical file.
option and name encoding choose simplified chinese and i selected the folder extract without confirmation

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
So I got to the wedding scene and I'm wondering, how long is this game? I'm hoping there's a lot more after, and I do have a lot to do since I pretty much ignored every side quest until now

Arkade

May 23, 2017
So I got to the wedding scene and I'm wondering, how long is this game? I'm hoping there's a lot more after, and I do have a lot to do since I pretty much ignored every side quest until now
I mean- this is the demo version I think... The full version is $10 on itch.io it looks like. I believe the game is huge- but who knows where the demo cuts off(if this is actually the demo and not the full version)

Reactions: Kzyuu
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote