wrxevugquvinzjcwfs

Nov 22, 2020
I am stuck at chapter 3 Day: Finding the True Hero
I gave Sakura to the hero in the tavern, as in they fuck upstairs but he keeps doing that over and over again and the story does not progress any tips?

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Is there a way to turn Vsync off? It makes the game speedy on a 120Hz monitor...
Edit: it wasn't V-sync, since forcing it on put the game on crack even more. I did manage to fix it by capping it to 60 frames a second though, I guess double the framerate means double the animation speed for these games, huh.
How did you cap it?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I use win64 if I DL and use WIn34 is there gonna be an issue the Win 64 is unofficial so not sure.

DustSans

Jun 28, 2020
There are many mistakes in the game one is when you do the mission of Lydia you have to talk to her and her brother in the pub you talk to them and the Mission does not advance the brother asks you to Sakura for an investigation that is another mission but when complete finding The True Hero the two disappear and the mission is impossible to continue.

I go for Chapter 5 with 12 hours plays there are some missions you cannot complete if someone had a saved with everything completed and you can share it I would appreciate it.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, basically. Once you go to the Bianca Village that kicks you out, by Defeat or you Back Off yourself as the two choices when you get there. You go back to him, and he's like "You are so useless. You want a new chance? Fine. Become my Manager, use my facilities, develop it, care for it, use the Harem. You are gonna marry Nera, after all. Might as well learn the ropes in MY TOWN!". If that wasn't clear enough, i don't know what is.
lol, I was skipping text [ctrl] so didn't read, thanks for point it out.

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
There are many mistakes in the game one is when you do the mission of Lydia you have to talk to her and her brother in the pub you talk to them and the Mission does not advance the brother asks you to Sakura for an investigation that is another mission but when complete finding The True Hero the two disappear and the mission is impossible to continue.

I go for Chapter 5 with 12 hours plays there are some missions you cannot complete if someone had a saved with everything completed and you can share it I would appreciate it.
you can pick up lydia in the secret passageway at the beginning of chapter 4, in the evening, she is strapped to a large X, my problem is that I am in chapter 4 and I cant figure out how to build the hot springs

Reactions: DustSans

DustSans

Jun 28, 2020
you can pick up lydia in the secret passageway at the beginning of chapter 4, in the evening, she is strapped to a large X, my problem is that I am in chapter 4 and I cant figure out how to build the hot springs
wow how lucky I was that lydia was still there in chapter 5.
talk to the builder who makes you the improvements of the tavern.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Yeah, basically. Once you go to the Bianca Village that kicks you out, by Defeat or you Back Off yourself as the two choices when you get there. You go back to him, and he's like "You are so useless. You want a new chance? Fine. Become my Manager, use my facilities, develop it, care for it, use the Harem. You are gonna marry Nera, after all. Might as well learn the ropes in MY TOWN!". If that wasn't clear enough, i don't know what is.
No, the harem does become yours in Chapter 4, after you become the new mayor

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
oh yeah idk if this is a problem for anyone else, but I lowered the volume of textbox sound effect in audacity
the noise was giving me ear rape because of how it would play every character drawn on the text box, and if you skipped it played like 50 instances of the sound at once blowing your ear drums out.
this one is under audio/SE just replace the file there

Reactions: Parti and YinBlack
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote