3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20.2 + Added route options
Size 123 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

RikaSoSosos

Nov 15, 2022
Wow thanks for liking the game. About the two errors maybe I'll check it out and update it soon. Hmmm, about the shower scene, actually there's 50% chance that the door is open. If locked, you can try it the next day or the next next day..The chances resets every day. Maybe I'll add an item like a master key so you can still open the door even it's locked...
When are you gonna update the 0.20.3. version of it?

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
There is no gallery as far as i know.
use unren-0.91 (Found on this website) and put that file in your main directory of this game. Run that batch file and hit "9" and it will take awhile to extract all images. The images will be in your game\images directory

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
use unren-0.91 (Found on this website) and put that file in your main directory of this game. Run that batch file and hit "9" and it will take awhile to extract all images. The images will be in your game\images directory
Hey bud
you have a complete save?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah i'm familiar with unren thanks. Interesting, did you manage to get these images in your playthrough? Doesn't ring a bell. :unsure:

Edit: I checked the extracted files and I basically missed the whole Part 6_1 and 2 folders as long as some stuff in Part 6. Very odd as the hint system was pretty much out of hints.

Edit2: Downloaded the last version and hints worked again. I could get the content I missed.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes