3.60 star(s) 39 Votes

gorkyr

Apr 6, 2023
The changing clothes mechanic has no point other than to be tedious. Shouldn't need to change your clothes at all before going somewhere; just have the dude in the right clothes.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
after mars tells me about the computer store there are no further hints...how to continue?
you can buy her a game console.
doesn't do anything but she can play games in her room.

The changing clothes mechanic has no point other than to be tedious. Shouldn't need to change your clothes at all before going somewhere; just have the dude in the right clothes.
you can choose because you can do different things... like go to the brothel.

Zeus179

Dec 23, 2021
I am stuck here, the hint says to talk to molly but theres no option to do so and I cannot interact with the top part of the screen to travel or skip time
1721051192357.png

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I am stuck here, the hint says to talk to molly but theres no option to do so and I cannot interact with the top part of the screen to travel or skip time
View attachment 3833677
The same problem was addressed on the previous page in this thread and the solution is on this page. Why don't you read or search the thread to see if anyone else had the same problem and there is already a solution?
Oh Lord, let it rain brain!

• Haha
Reactions: Jeremiqss

Jeremiqss

Jan 2, 2023
Hello, these are my saves. All routes are open. Almost all events have a save before them. I couldn't complete the game because due to a bug I couldn't interact with Molly after the park event.

If you have passed this point where I got the error, could you please share a save of the moment right after?
View attachment 3825982

View attachment 3825983
I put your save but mine keeps appearing, do you know why?

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes