2.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well lockhear, you clearly have something positive to say about this title, please share? I'll give it a shot if you can convince me it's worth the download.

pruft

Jun 9, 2020
I ll be honest concept is good, but realisation is bad. It is too grindy, if you want to have fun instead of boring, play with renpy save editor/

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
many games say that ntr is avoidable. And indeed it is. What they don't say is that if you avoid ntr the remaining content is minimal. Or it starts being more or less the same in both cases, but in a short time they focus on the ntr because they do not know how to continue making an interesting story in the way of not ntr, so we return to avoidable ntr but leaving little content

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah this is pretty terrible ... I thought it was mega short at first but it's just how it's made ... I dunno if it's grind, or just terrible ways to flag next elements of the story, or what ... I looked at the comments here and saw something about a save editor ... that makes the story go kinda funky if you just pump up everyone's corruption, and while I'm not blaming the game for that obviously, I am for making me feel like I had to use one ... eventually I still got stuck and not sure if I saw it all as it was out of order, there definitely wasn't a conclusion to things ... but yeah, very janky, I'd avoid unless you're desperately curious.

Reactions: canal mom

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah this is pretty terrible ... I thought it was mega short at first but it's just how it's made ... I dunno if it's grind, or just terrible ways to flag next elements of the story, or what ... I looked at the comments here and saw something about a save editor ... that makes the story go kinda funky if you just pump up everyone's corruption, and while I'm not blaming the game for that obviously, I am for making me feel like I had to use one ... eventually I still got stuck and not sure if I saw it all as it was out of order, there definitely wasn't a conclusion to things ... but yeah, very janky, I'd avoid unless you're desperately curious.
I pass 150 days and cant save 100 dolars

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'll be honest I was hoping for the blonde with the big tits we spent the summer with, but we'll give this a try.

2.70 star(s) 13 Votes