2.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Harkon69

Apr 2, 2018
good game, a mission sistem will be good insted of the help system, and maybe specify the prerequisites for each event to happen.

Reactions: bosa43

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
is the grinding avoidable?
No.

By the way, this game has jobs in it. You can get a job washing dishes or handing out flyers in the park. All you have to do is find the newspaper on the kitchen table.
I think I poured in hours of game play before I found out about that.
There is content in this game. But you aren't going to get to any of it without a fight.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
one thing i've noticed which makes it suck, events that repeat for no purpose, like her presentation, how many times does she do the exact presentation?!?
stealing the mom's dildo, then a few days later, she has it back again suddenly, WTF?
then there is the icon that shows up when you go into the tv room, says it will make the tv show romance channel to whoever turns it on, but it never does, it just says use it at the right time.
also his sex ed lessons for his sister are stuck with him just showing her his dick, she does nothing at all except goes to bed. where is the incest? i've got the sister up to 26 corruption and 20 affection, the mom is at 20 affection as well... still no fucking incest...

ugh now some more weirdness, the dress i bought the sister, some matt guy also bought it for her? wtf?? also someone called and said i owe for a loan, i didn't take out any loan! he has variables all fucked up i guess, things that didn't happen the game thinks it did...

Last edited:
Reactions: Euderalves

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
then there is the icon that shows up when you go into the tv room, says it will make the tv show romance channel to whoever turns it on, but it never does, it just says use it at the right time.
That one... You have to do it on a day where the sister watches TV in the afternoon and then watch it with her.
But it only carries the corruption up to 5, after that it doesn't do anything.

where is the incest? i've got the sister up to 26 corruption and 20 affection, the mom is at 20 affection as well... still no fucking incest...
30 corruption is the biggie.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
That one... You have to do it on a day where the sister watches TV in the afternoon and then watch it with her.
But it only carries the corruption up to 5, after that it doesn't do anything.

30 corruption is the biggie.
not for me, i looked thru the images, the only sex the mc gets is with the mom. and to do that you have to let that dude bang your sister.. fuck that, imouto is mine!

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
oh you came home and found your wife fucking the neighbour? so you watched and fapped? while she laughed at you?
Ntr is not only that its just more free more exciting than we deem.as normal its freaking game try it its fun different and Mia is your sister not girlfriend and she can have as much fun as you have the games where the protagonist can do anything and is the only men is boring and stupid

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well money cheat works awsome for console i always type both in Money=99999999 and money=99999999
Knowledge and knowledge doesnt work tho BUT at least can buy the book ya need
come on guys let work together and try and see if we can get more console going
play smarter NOT harder

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how do you open the console?
goto this folder Mianewlife-0.8-all/renpy/common
once in there scroll for a file called 00console.rpy
then look for this line:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console =False
edit to True and then save/exit
open game and press shift O

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Thanks for commands, but how do we open console to use them?
goto this folder Mianewlife-0.8-all/renpy/common
once in there scroll for a file called 00console.rpy
then look for this line:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console =False
edit to True and then save/exit
open game and press shift O

Reactions: stever

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
commands:

Money = x
corruptionMia = x
AffectionMia = x
corruptionMom = x
is there any commands to drop on ourselves (console cheats for m.c?)
i set everything 998 and had sex with mia and mom just 1 time and now i cant anymore
so wondering if theres somnething we can drop on ourselves for cheats?

2.70 star(s) 13 Votes