[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

Laconic154

Sep 28, 2020
New blog post with character customization preview and a ton of images

Spacefish

Feb 2, 2020
End of December update. Merry Christmas! Video preview of the demo, the demo with the exclusive content will be available on the 31st.

The demo will feature an unique orgy scene that will not be present in the main game so don't miss it. The demo will also be featuring customization and will be a benchmark for how the game will run. The demo is in debugging phase and if no problems are found the demo will be uploaded on the aforementioned date. As for the exclusive orgy scene the various poses of the characters will be present in the game but not in the combination present here, so rest assured that there won't be any missing content in the main game.

maximovich

May 20, 2019
So, could we have an option to change poses by ourselves in demo? or not
I don't think you can change poses because the sexual scenes will be mostly for testing, probably won't be interactive except maybe moving the camera.

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah I'm guessing, or rather hoping, that we'll have just a "Move scene to next one" button as well as a free camera

Officer Loli

Sep 29, 2019
by the way, demo of insult order was published in august, or i'm wrong? so, is there any chance summer sakarai will be released in january - february?

maximovich

May 20, 2019
No, for IO the demo was published in March and the game was released in September... 6 months later! They also announced the voice actors 9 months before the release.
In the new game they haven't even announced the voice actors... I think it won't be released before June 2022.

judaszzxx

Aug 19, 2017
So it's only benchmark with premade sex position queue. Character customization is big step forward compared to Insult Order and one of the best character customizations among other hentai games.

Developer call this version " Trial version-No. 1" i suspect there are other trial versions planned

Mayotsu

Nov 24, 2018
I was pretty disappointed that the demo is just a premade queue of sex scenes without any sound, but the character creator is really solid, definitely looking forward to the full game. Hopefully it gets some attention from modders too.

maximovich

May 20, 2019
There is a law of erotic 3d games: The more customization of the character the worse quality of movements. (if not look at any illusion game).
IO didn't become famous for its character customization which was rather limited, but there you have it as the game with the best hentai scenes ever, the most fluid movements that almost seem pre rendered.

I'm worried folks, I'm not liking this demo, I tried to create the most sensual character I could both in this demo and in the IO demo and the result of IO is much more erotic.
The face in IO is always perfect, no matter how much you move the settings it always looks good.
The sliders in IO always make the body look attractive, special mention the fatness control, which makes it even sexier, Summer's is too realistic and the added fatness is not attractive.
So far the breast controls are too limited to give an opinion, but again IO is sexier.

I remember with the IO demo I was entertained for weeks, with this one I am already bored.

I edit to add, the IO demo was more generous with fully interactive hentai scenes, plus it told part of the story.
IO demo: 1.3Gb
Summer demo: 800Mb

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Well, do I have an early new years gift for you lot

That's the website. You want the second link, the one that has this written: "体験版をダウンロード"

Reactions: BarnMTB

Synnik

Jan 22, 2019
New update post on Miconisomi blog:

Post confirms that this trial is a customisation trial and benchmark, the game is still a long way from being published but he wanted to release something. There will be a second trial which will be a hentai trial with positions. This trial may include voice if the voice actors have decided but it isn't certain.

So far I'm impressed with the customisation, it's unbelievable and I look forward to creating many girls to play with. The benchmark scene is disappointing but it shows the positions well enough. I think they are an improvement, especially the oral scenes. I hope that this can be modded somehow to remove the censor or to take the positions and make them loop with a free camera. I assume there is some kind of debug in the game.

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised to get a Trial that early in the development stage, but this is pretty good, Benchmark ran fairly well and the customization is a lot better than Insult Order, promising.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
well yeah, for the most part it seems like he's spent most of the development on the character customization so he still has the rest of the game to actually build. That being said, it's also a guess for a release date, as the site probably needs at least a vague date. Could come out then, could come out before, could come out after.

Reactions: BarnMTB