[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

maximovich

May 20, 2019
This demo is a disaster, when I load a character in the creator the screen turns black, even restarting the game does not fix it....
The people who asked for an infinite number of hairstyles and clothing styles are to blame for the delay of 4 years it will take to complete, IO was completed in less than 2 years.

untitled.PNG
Surprised to get a Trial that early in the development stage, but this is pretty good, Benchmark ran fairly well and the customization is a lot better than Insult Order, promising.
Almost 3 and a half years are not early in the development stage.

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
well yeah, for the most part it seems like he's spent most of the development on the character customization so he still has the rest of the game to actually build. That being said, it's also a guess for a release date, as the site probably needs at least a vague date. Could come out then, could come out before, could come out after.
Yeah pretty much why i was surprised to see a Trial this soon, it's the companys most ambitious project so far, and it requires a foundation which has just been made, so Kudos to that... i appreciate the level of transparency.
Eitherway this is a nice sneak-peek and i have already gotten way too creative with this almost finished character creator, the randomizer is also a nice touch.

Looking forward to the next trial.

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
This demo is a disaster, when I load a character in the creator the screen turns black, even restarting the game does not fix it....
The people who asked for an infinite number of hairstyles and clothing styles are to blame for the delay of 4 years it will take to complete, IO was completed in less than 2 years.

Did you start the game in Japanese Locale?
I did a dare to see what would happen if i didn't and a wide selection of issues would start to happen.

If i did not start the game in Japanese Locale, most important issues would be:

*Characters you save will be corrupted.
*Failing to load characters.
*Reset buttons do not work.
*Reset character also will not work.

After i started the game in the right locale, i had no issues what so ever.

• Hey there
Reactions: elusael666

maximovich

May 20, 2019
The black screen only happens with one of the four characters and one of the creations I made. I thought it was permanent but it was only necessary to open another save. I have read this problem several times on miconisomi's site in the penultimate post, and it happens to them having windows in japanese.

Reactions: Greywraith

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016

Almost 3 and a half years are not early in the development stage.
Insult Order had barely any customization and frankly quite a limited number of scenes in what was basically a scene viewer format already with short VN style interactions in between. Now I fully admit I don't know the size of this company but from having read nearly every dev blog (even the boring ones) it seems the story is practically complete along this most of the customization aspects complete as well, not to mention a good chunk of the scenes, what you see here is not all the scenes but will all be scenes you get in game, simply not in an orgy format since as far as I can tell there will be no gangbangs and such in the main game.

People have been asking for more customization for awhile, that is true but what is more important is we got basically 3 "heavy hitters" on the market right now. KISS, Illusion and Miconisomi and KISS beats them in gameplay and Illusion in customization which I'm sure they are aware of. So there is no doubt this is them gunning for Illusion and maybe the game after this we will see more experiments when it comes to actual gameplay.

Reactions: judaszzxx

korewapantsu

Feb 22, 2019
I'm worried folks, I'm not liking this demo, I tried to create the most sensual character I could both in this demo and in the IO demo and the result of IO is much more erotic.
The face in IO is always perfect, no matter how much you move the settings it always looks good.
The sliders in IO always make the body look attractive, special mention the fatness control, which makes it even sexier, Summer's is too realistic and the added fatness is not attractive.
So far the breast controls are too limited to give an opinion, but again IO is sexier.

I remember with the IO demo I was entertained for weeks, with this one I am already bored.

I edit to add, the IO demo was more generous with fully interactive hentai scenes, plus it told part of the story.
IO demo: 1.3Gb
Summer demo: 800Mb
The fact is this is not a demo, but something like a benchmark + an even incomplete (missing some physics for example) chara creation. Shunkoro said he'll release a real demo sooner or later. Just give him time.

Miconisomi is renowed for his attention to details, smooth animation and stuff like that. Personalization surely took some time, but it's not the only thing he worked on. Models are now even more optimized than before (and it's like a miracle) making them standalone and not fixed to the entire scene anymore.

We just have to wait a little more for the real demo. No need to be worried imho.

ShadowFile

Dec 1, 2018
Do you guys think someone is going MTL this demo, I'm a big fan in customization but i don't understand anything
Edit: Nvm XUnity AutoTranslator ReiPatcher works completely fine

Last edited:

maximovich

May 20, 2019
From the latest update of Miconisomi:
みこにそみのコンセプトは
『お手軽にカスタムできてエロを重視する』
The concept of MikoNisomi is "easy customization with emphasis on eroticism".
And 1 day later given the negative response from users who always want more and more customization, Miconisomi decides to close the comments.

突然ですが、コメント欄を当面閉鎖します。
理由としましては、要望に関するコメントがエスカレートしており、
This is a sudden announcement, but we are closing the comment section for the time being.
The reason for this is that the number of comments regarding requests has been escalating.
Miconisomi is not Illusion, if you want to customize even the armpit hairs play their games, the developer himself said it, his forte is not customization but eroticism, I said it before. IO took 20 months to develop, Summer it's going to take at least 5 years, and I assure you it's because of the damn customizations. I would prefer that they would dedicate themselves to vary in their artistic style, focus on their forte which are the animations, but not in adding an infinity of customizations that eternize the development time, don't forget that Miconisomi is only 1 or 2 person developing the game.

Miconisomi says:
いつまで経ってもゲームが完成しなくなるので
Because the game will not be finished for a long time.
I don't think the game will be finished before the end of 2023.

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
He also said: "The customization will not change much from here." so if it takes a while to complete it's not because of the customization, it's cause he has the rest of the game to lay out and develop

maximovich

May 20, 2019
He also said: "The customization will not change much from here." so if it takes a while to complete it's not because of the customization, it's cause he has the rest of the game to lay out and develop
Animation is what takes more time, if you look well in IO the animation is done by hand that's why it was so good, just look at the different scenes in ultra slow motion, G1-2-3 are very eloquent. It will necessarily take more time because they increased the variables-strings of each puppet, it takes more time to animate a snake than a straight line, and more time to animate a dragon than a snake.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah there's that and the fact that, as far as I'm aware, no other part of the game's really built and developed. I have no idea how the game will even play, if it'll be more a VN style game or a Koikatsu game, or maybe more like Honey Select? Depending on the loop could also take a long time to build, code and design

CZ2Energy

Feb 18, 2018
Do you guys think someone is going MTL this demo, I'm a big fan in customization but i don't understand anything
Edit: Nvm XUnity AutoTranslator ReiPatcher works completely fine
What are the steps to setting that up? Looked at the tutorial on here, and it doesn't seem to work

ShadowFile

Dec 1, 2018
What are the steps to setting that up? Looked at the tutorial on here, and it doesn't seem to work
Ok first you need to drag the translator app into the GameData, then you press it, let it do its magic then you should get shortcut called SummerInHeat_Trial1 (Patch and Run) then you run it and enjoy

chlorine03

Dec 30, 2021
So, uhm, I know right now they just have a demo available, but has anyone attempted to make an uncensor for it yet?

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I'm so curious about this game... I'll love if there will be more GBs like in the first one

Spacefish

Feb 2, 2020
End of January update, updated version of the demo where you can share your creations + some extra graphical settings. Dev will update the blog less frequently from now on to focus on dev time.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Semi update of 31st of January 2022, 0.03v of demo, added small bug fixes and the ability to view and share the creations of people.
Do you have any idea how complete the game is at its current state?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
none of us do. He has a very limited demo out for character creation and benchmarking of a scene, but that's it. All we know is that the character creation system seems pretty much done, but no idea on the state of the rest of the game at all.

Reactions: Riujin