[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

Ishban

Jun 19, 2018
Is anyone else running into the issue where it's permanently checking save data but never loading? Is there a way to fix this?
had this issue with release from kimochi,
downloaded screwthisnoise release no issues...

tho demo is just a benchmark and char editor? or i missed a button?

Spacefish

Feb 2, 2020
Semi update of the 25th of February 2022, 0.04v of demo, added display of height and the three sizes + bug fixes.

Reactions: judaszzxx

Spacefish

Feb 2, 2020
End of march update. Titjob added, happy with the community characters, bunch of photos of the new feature.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
End of march update. Titjob added, happy with the community characters, bunch of photos of the new feature.
Oh? Can we select the scene for next demo update instead of you know, running the benchmark?

Spacefish

Feb 2, 2020
Oh? Can we select the scene for next demo update instead of you know, running the benchmark?
He has stated that there will be multiple demos testing out various different parts of the game. The current demo is benchtesting and character customization. He has not said anything about updating the current demo with new features afaik.

GrandMasterMing

Apr 26, 2018
Got a crude decensor working for v0.04 for what its worth. Only tested in the maker so far so no guaranteess if it works in other places so far.

- Go into \夏のサカり-カスタム×ベンチマーク体験版-Ver0.04\GameData\SummerInHeat_Trial1_Data\Managed\
- Backup the original Assembly-CSharp.dll

- Download as "Assembly-CSharp.dll" because apparently catbox loves to rename things

- Place new file into same folder as above

May 31, 2018
Just FYI, it looks like Screwthisnoise is taking an interest in this one, so keep an eye on that. Hopefully that means we can get a good translation, he brings interest where ther otherwise might not be some.

InfiniteEiens

Jan 22, 2020
Does anyone know how to replace the benchmark characters with your custom ones? Currently I'm only able to replace the blond gyaru by naming a character CH_Save_0006

Edit: This may be some kind of bug. Try moving out all the character cards from the save folder and individually moving in some cards you like. The system seems confused and may replace the default characters with some of your custom ones.

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
My God, these anal scenes are wonderful. Just imagine the endless possibilities this game offers. I know it's wrong to hype, but...

Reactions: BarnMTB

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
I hope in this game the dev will deal more with the clothing variety as well. The Insult Order was a great game, and I loved it, but there weren't too many dresses to choose from. Though in the sex part we won't need them.. lol

Reactions: catmemejpg

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
I translated the page and it basically says that the "caress" system has changed and now has new combinations that will raise the level of freedom in the game. The new update also showcases some interesting physics mechanics. Apparently the product is close to being released, next month it will release something playable from what I understand, but I could be wrong.

I uploaded the update for those who don't have an account or are too lazy to create it.

Elvy

Dec 1, 2017
Close to being releaser, it's a very good new. Maybe for this summer. But i don't expect it before december.