[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
Still no release date?
There is no talk of dates, but the forecast is that it will be for 2023 only. Development is going very well, assets are being repurposed from the previous game, so it shouldn't take too long. Let's give the devs the time because it's an audacious and big project.

Reactions: Schulth

Spacefish

Feb 2, 2020
End of october update. Probably the same post as in Ci-en, video showcasing the sub camera feature.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
I cant actually see the DLsite updates (maybe need to log in?) but Spacefish's link worked for me. So thanks

Jul 9, 2021
You'll need to log in and follow to see the ci-en/dlsite updates. I found that Miconisomi's own site doesn't get every update and just mostly gets major feature updates only. If anyone is curious, I checked his profile and he started this game around 3 years ago so development is gonna be a slow burn (which is good if the final product is good).

Reactions: Schulth
May 31, 2018
are the bepis card under the name "summer heat" for this game?
Yes.

————

I hope some intrepid kidders make some tools/mods for this game. All I’m after is more clothes, the character creator side is already great. Honestly, I’d love it if Micoisomi would lend his character creator put to other devs, but that’s probably wishful thinking.

Reactions: swdefert

ryunosai

Feb 7, 2022
You might be in for a suprice as I've already started working on a mod for the trail version. So far I managed to unlock the camera in benchmark so it can be controlled freely. Probably gonna upload something to my patreon soon so look forward to it.

Last edited:

ryunosai

Feb 7, 2022
It also seems the final game will be VR compatible out of the box. I found VRModule and VR related code snippets in a few places. Can't wait for the final release. This game's gonna be lit.

william2271

Aug 16, 2021
You might be in for a suprice as I've already started working on a mod for the trail version. So far I managed to unlock the camera in benchmark so it can be controlled freely. Probably gonna upload something to my patreon soon so look forward to it.
What is the name of your Patreon?

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
I feel that there will already be people wanting to profit from something that the community has simply been doing for free for centuries, how shameful it would be

ryunosai

Feb 7, 2022
Well, if it bothers you then don't worry. Copies of my patches will most likely be floating around pretty soon. Whether I like it or not. It's just the nature of the internet. Besides, I don't see how there's anything inherently wrong with charging for something you put work into. If you decide to use a free copy, that's alright, I've done so many times myself. But if you do enjoy the stuff I make please consider supporting. It does make a difference. Also, it allows for much more ambitious projects in the future, like hiring someone to voice the benchmark for example.

ryunosai

Feb 7, 2022
Anyways first release of the patch is here. For now it only unlocks benchmark camera so you can navigate the scene in first person. As I don't have enough posts I'm unable to post any links it seems. But perhaps if I slice it, it won't be detected easily (it feels like I'm breaking a law somehow). Just join these together "patreon.com" with "/posts/summer-sakari-v0-74758102" or "patreon.com" with "/ryunosai". Enjoy! Next on the list is manual selection of animations so look forward to it.

Reactions: Officer Loli