[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

Mayotsu

Nov 24, 2018
I don't care when it releases, I just want it to be as good as possible. Hopefully it has decent mod support so it has the same longevity as illusion games, because micnonisomi deserve it much more

ZERO88

Jul 18, 2018
I like the demo so far. If it's anything like Insult Order then kudos to him. It will take a while before release because I heard it was created by one person. The one thing I dont like about Insult Order and I hope he will address it in the newer one is the transition between sex positions kinda like HS. Just going back to menu and selecting another type of position is a buzz kill.

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure why folks are expecting it to release soon, there hasn't even been voice actors acquired.
IIRC the last time he mentioned an ETA is many moons away aside from another Trial.

Also am i the only one that has hoarded every single Devblog video?

Reactions: Iambob and BarnMTB

Ericridge

Jan 19, 2019
Well I won't get my hopes up for AA3 Lol. It's probably at mostly like a brief story with a bunch of sex scene options and such then done, bit similar to insult order is my best guess.

Bababuz

Oct 2, 2021
The benchmark was amazing ! I hope that we can choose the same position how they made in the benchmark !

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
So, new . But don't get your hopes up, the devs are sick. They even apologize for the month in the post

• Sad
Reactions: Bababuz

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
So, new . But don't get your hopes up, the devs are sick. They even apologize for the month in the post
You got to sign in to see the progress? Can't seem to find a way to access the article.

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
You got to sign in to see the progress? Can't seem to find a way to access the article.
Yup.
But not worth the time, just some cowgirl pics and texture fixes.
Page text translation (google translate):
Good evening! This month will be a progress report. All the members of the circle have been afflicted with various diseases, and he has less things to show. Even so, the cowgirl motion ended somehow. The area around the piston was already completed, so I mainly made the insertion system and the climax/post-climax.

sent to support
Fixed the clipping of the tail of the braid.
This will be reflected in the product version.

Excuse me for this month.