Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 7, 2018
1575502177159.png

Overview:
This mod removes hostile exchanges between MC and his wife on what would otherwise be the 'wife hate route'.
It's intended to give those who are not sexually interested in her a more enjoyable experience.
Changes to dialogue have been kept minimal, mostly removing needless insults and hostility. Also fixed a bunch of typos.

Walkthrough:
for both Courteous and Wife Love routes. Optimal choices are highlighted in green.
Many flavor choices and all optional kinks are still down to your preference.​

Updated: 2023-09-07
Game/Creator: Midlife Crisis / Nefastus Games -
Modder: thanks for the demos
Mod Version: v34
Game Version: v0.34
Language: english

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1191611

Screenshot_20200108-100459.png

Which is the best choice or what's the difference .?

Aug 7, 2018
View attachment 510101

Which is the best choice or what's the difference .?
Have you applied the mod yet? "Let Jennifer talk to her (investigate computer)" should be highlighted in green, unless I messed up somewhere. While the long-term outcome will be seen in a future update, short-term outcome is

Reactions: QaliberDK

Jobobby04

Sep 11, 2017
I am on the wife sharing path, and just after the sister of the main character leaves, a lot of image errors start happening.

Aug 7, 2018
I am on the wife sharing path, and just after the sister of the main character leaves, a lot of image errors start happening.
tl,dr: issue is unrelated to the mod

full answer:
Did a run (Midlife Crisis v14 PC with mod v6b) through that scene and couldn't reproduce the problem.

The image you mentioned should be in game\images\Version13\wf13v
If it's actually missing try and re-download the game to see if that fixes it.
In case you're using a compressed version and see the file, but cant display it, try to re-download/update your webp codecs.
( )

That's all I can think of right now. If that didn't fix it you could try posting the issue in the Midlife Crisis main thread (and tag the compressor if you're using a compressed version)

Hope that helped

Last edited:
Reactions: Jobobby04

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
Having difficulties getting the mod to work. Worked fine when I did it for update 0.13, but for this update I've experiences multiple errors every time. When I place the "game" file into the overall Midlife folder it doesn't write over existing, it just moves the scripts and version files in there. Have tried it numerous times. Do I need to start the game over from the beginning?

Aug 7, 2018
Having difficulties getting the mod to work. Worked fine when I did it for update 0.13, but for this update I've experiences multiple errors every time. When I place the "game" file into the overall Midlife folder it doesn't write over existing, it just moves the scripts and version files in there. Have tried it numerous times. Do I need to start the game over from the beginning?
Copying the folder "game" in Courteous mod v6b into your Midlife Crisis folder should merge it with the "game" folder in there. Just overwrite scripts when asked as usual.

If that doesn't work for some reason you could try copying the scripts directly from 'Courteous mod v6b\game' into 'Midlife Crisis\game'.

Note that the files in Courteous mod v6b\backup\game are just the unmodded script files (with some fixes). It's meant as a way to uninstall the mod.

Hope that helped

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes