This is a Gallery Mod for the game Midlife Crisis by Nefastus Games.​

Updated: 2021-11-06
Game/Creator: Nefastus Games -
Modder: OEJ F95
Mod Version: 0.29
Game Version: 0.29
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Most Important: If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: Nefastus Games -

Download: New thread by gigan Mod
Thanks gigan for the update

1594004297757.png 1594004319225.png 1594004339194.png

Last edited:

e1673701

Mar 1, 2020
bug report:
Angela, Hailey, Jennifer and Tracy have got webp file type and cause a crash on loading. Changed the file type to jpg and works.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
bug report:
Angela, Hailey, Jennifer and Tracy have got webp file type and cause a crash on loading. Changed the file type to jpg and works.
could you give the Trace file or screenshot so that i can understand where the problem is., coz the images are defined as webp and the files are also webp. and they are loading for ppl whom i have given it to test. technically there should be a problem :unsure::unsure::unsure:

e1673701

Mar 1, 2020
Now thinking it was just a random bug as I swapped the unedited image folder back in and now it works.
correlation does not mean causation.

it is v19 just patched without updating directory paths

------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 185, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 186, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 271, in set_default
default quick_menu = True
Exception: store.quick_menu is being given a default a second time.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\MidLifeCrisis-018-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.18-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\MidLifeCrisis-018-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.18-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\MidLifeCrisis-018-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.18-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\MidLifeCrisis-018-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.18-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 185, in script
python:
File "D:\MidLifeCrisis-018-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\MidLifeCrisis-018-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.18-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 186, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "D:\MidLifeCrisis-018-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.18-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3289, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 271, in set_default
default quick_menu = True
Exception: store.quick_menu is being given a default a second time.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.19
Mon Jul 06 04:10:51 2020

Reactions: OEJ

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance you could separate your mods by character? The current mishmash makes them quite a bit of a chore to hunt fthrough for specific scenes.

Reactions: OEJ

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Any chance you could separate your mods by character? The current mishmash makes them quite a bit of a chore to hunt fthrough for specific scenes.
this pattern follows the the story... but i will try to do the for next update... :Kappa:

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I re-run the game a second time and it successfully launch... was the 'script/patch' done properly?
To be sure the process was successful I delete everything and re-install the game(start/quit game)
Install Gallery mod(start/quit game)
Install Courteous mod with incest(start/quit game) -- I install/overwrite the scripts.rpa(no unren needed)
And I saw no error, at launch time, doing it this way.

Last edited:

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I re-run the game a second time and it successfully launch... was the 'script/patch' done properly?
To be sure the process was successful I delete everything and re-install the game(start/quit game)
Install Gallery mod(start/quit game)
Install Courteous mod with incest(start/quit game) -- I install/overwrite the scripts.rpa(no unren needed)
And I saw no error, at launch time, doing it this way.
coz this mod also has a bugfix of v20. if you only want the gallry dont install the version20.rpy and you wont have that problem at all.

it worked the second time coz the .rpy and .rpyc get synced. (y)

Reactions: Potoum

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Wish the mod let you set the ages when you set the names like you can in the main game.
Put this into the "game"folder, works for Renpy games. Load your save.

SHIFT+D brings up options, you can view the game variables + other stuff. SHIFT+O opens console, to change the ages, the variables you want for
Youngest daughter is: d1_age = 18 ,
Oldest daughter is d2_age = 21

Reactions: tigerdiamond

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Wish the mod let you set the ages when you set the names like you can in the main game.
i wanted to add it too but it doesn't changes the erotic scenes much and it is like an extra option with no effect so i removed it.... just like the romance on/off for Jennifer. i dint add it coz it just adds some extra line in dialogue. for the main game they are important, but for the gallery they are not really necessary

Reactions: tigerdiamond

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
i wanted to add it too but it doesn't changes the erotic scenes much and it is like an extra option with no effect so i removed it.... just like the romance on/off for Jennifer. i dint add it coz it just adds some extra line in dialogue. for the main game they are important, but for the gallery they are not really necessary
True, it was just a little weird in the few scenes where they mention their age having them all say 18 when there should be an age gap between some of them. At least (for now) none of those characters have scenes together.

Reactions: 1gg255

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Put this into the "game"folder, works for Renpy games. Load your save.

SHIFT+D brings up options, you can view the game variables + other stuff. SHIFT+O opens console, to change the ages, the variables you want for
Youngest daughter is: d1_age = 18 ,
Oldest daughter is d2_age = 21
doesn't seem to work within the replays. set n_age and checked in the variable viewer to confirm the change, still said she was 18.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
doesn't seem to work within the replays. set n_age and checked in the variable viewer to confirm the change, still said she was 18.
Once you have hit enter after setting the number you want, exit the console, go back into the game, then SHIFT+D again and check the variable, it should have changed once you go back into the game

18 is the default, you can make her 17 (d1_age = 17) to check