Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Midlife Crisis Gallery Mod [v0.29] [OEJ]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
those things only work in the main game, coz in replays i entirely eliminated the age factor, :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: tigerdiamond

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Once you have hit enter after setting the number you want, exit the console, go back into the game, then SHIFT+D again and check the variable, it should have changed once you go back into the game

18 is the default, you can make her 17 (d1_age = 17) to check
I did that, the variable was changed, the text in the scene still said 18

dizzle555

Feb 3, 2020
downloading the mod and error script when i opened the game #feelsbadman. unfortunately, i already deleted the original rar file :(

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
OEJ In the gallery setting there is an option for wife romance route and not romance route.Does choosing either makes any difference in dialogue or scenes in the gallery?

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
OEJ In the gallery setting there is an option for wife romance route and not romance route.Does choosing either makes any difference in dialogue or scenes in the gallery?
yep, the dialogues and sometimes even the scenes change based on that.

Reactions: Moffy

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
i wanted to add it too but it doesn't changes the erotic scenes much and it is like an extra option with no effect so i removed it.... just like the romance on/off for Jennifer. i dint add it coz it just adds some extra line in dialogue. for the main game they are important, but for the gallery they are not really necessary
Uh bud, hate to be the one to say this, but you might wanna readd that Romance for Jennifer. This VN isn't complete, that choice will absolutely have an insanely large impact on how future events play out.

Reactions: OEJ

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Uh bud, hate to be the one to say this, but you might wanna readd that Romance for Jennifer. This VN isn't complete, that choice will absolutely have an insanely large impact on how future events play out.
yep, will add it according to scene variation.

Reactions: JaegerMister

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I think you need to reformat spaces in order for taboo tag to work in gallery.
Otherwise $ taboo = True would need to be applied separately to every scene in order to work. Right now as it is with init call you are only applying taboo to game scripts but not gallery and its actually turning off taboo because your script says false

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I think you need to reformat spaces in order for taboo tag to work in gallery.
Otherwise $ taboo = True would need to be applied separately to every scene in order to work. Right now as it is with init call you are only applying taboo to game scripts but not gallery and its actually turning off taboo because your script says false
uh... its working without doing anything. all you need to do is install the patch for it to work.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
uh... its working without doing anything. all you need to do is install the patch for it to work.
i did and it does work for game but not for gallery. or at least it doesnt work for me...
i modified every gallery label sceneX and added taboo = true in variables below. then it works inside gallery

Actually just tested, it was enough to add
default taboo = True at the top

Last edited: