• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Midlife Crisis Gallery Mod [v0.29] [OEJ]

battstars

May 1, 2020
hello, so I just got the .28 update for the game and for the mod and using the mod I noticed that on page 8 there are 5 purple blank squares, Are those supposed to be there or am I missing a file of some sort? Thank you for your time and any response is appreciated.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hello, so I just got the .28 update for the game and for the mod and using the mod I noticed that on page 8 there are 5 purple blank squares, Are those supposed to be there or am I missing a file of some sort? Thank you for your time and any response is appreciated.
These are only place holders

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Hey guys,
i have update the gallery mod for the current version (0.28).I had little thinks changed in the mod.You don´t have now buttons where you can direct go to the page number where you will because i didn´t know where i should put the page 7 button.You have only all page buttons on the page 7 because for the moment it is ok there since this is for the moment the last page.For me it was very hard to put the current stuff inside because it actualy have 1 label for all the scenes.Anyway i don't want to bore you with the that.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: you only extract the file into the main folder
Update 08.03.2022: Update the mod to the version 0.28
Can you please update the mod?

battstars

May 1, 2020
so on the last page there is one blank purple box, is that a placeholder for the mod or for the game to update?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
so on the last page there is one blank purple box, is that a placeholder for the mod or for the game to update?
it was/is placeholders what i put there while i updated the mod.I don´t know if OEJ will use them in future too

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
hey guys,
i updated the mod for the new version.Here is the post of that.Have fun with it :) . Let me know if i failed somewhere.I added there 3 new scenes.OEJ i hope it is ok for you that i updated the mod else i will delete the update for your update
gigan Can you please update the mod again?

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Hey guys,
i have update the gallery mod for the current version (0.30).I had little thinks changed in the mod.You don´t have now buttons where you can direct go to the page number where you will because i didn´t know where i should put the page 7 button.You have only all page buttons on the page 7 because for the moment it is ok there since this is for the moment the last page.For me it was very hard to put the current stuff inside because it actualy have 1 label for all the scenes.Anyway i don't want to bore you with the that.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: you only extract the file into the main folder
Update 02.09.2022: Update the mod to the version 0.30
This really needs to be pinned to the OP. monroe any chance that can happen. gigan sorry to harass but game has been updated, hope the mod can follow when your up to it.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
gigan Can you please update the mod again?
This really needs to be pinned to the OP. monroe any chance that can happen. gigan sorry to harass but game has been updated, hope the mod can follow when your up to it.
i know that the new version is up. I reported the post from the user who post the download link ;).I´m not sure when i have time but i think i can update the mod betwenn later and tomorow.I know that i need to add 2 new scenes.And btw i´m not sure if this makes sence to ad the link to the game thread because the mod is Abandoned by OEJ.The only think would be that i create a new thread for the mod

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
i know that the new version is up. I reported the post from the user who post the download link ;).I´m not sure when i have time but i think i can update the mod betwenn later and tomorow.I know that i need to add 2 new scenes.And btw i´m not sure if this makes sence to ad the link to the game thread because the mod is Abandoned by OEJ.The only think would be that i create a new thread for the mod
In this situation the best thing is to create a new thread for the mod.

Reactions: thegrimm