Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Midlife Crisis Gallery Mod [v0.29] [OEJ]

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Hey guys,
i have update the gallery mod for the current version (0.23).I had little thinks changed in the mod.You don´t have now buttons where you can direct go to the page number where you will because i didn´t know where i should put the page 7 button.You have only all page buttons on the page 7 because for the moment it is ok there since this is for the moment the last page.For me it was very hard to put the current stuff inside because it actualy have 1 label for all the scenes.Anyway i don't want to bore you with the that.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: you only extract the file into the main folder
Almost overlooked this. Thanks so much for updating the mod. Appreciate it!

Reactions: gigan

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Hey guys,
i have update the gallery mod for the current version (0.23).I had little thinks changed in the mod.You don´t have now buttons where you can direct go to the page number where you will because i didn´t know where i should put the page 7 button.You have only all page buttons on the page 7 because for the moment it is ok there since this is for the moment the last page.For me it was very hard to put the current stuff inside because it actualy have 1 label for all the scenes.Anyway i don't want to bore you with the that.Have fun with it :)
we need you again sir :cry::D

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hey guys,
i have update the gallery mod for the current version (0.24).I had little thinks changed in the mod.You don´t have now buttons where you can direct go to the page number where you will because i didn´t know where i should put the page 7 button.You have only all page buttons on the page 7 because for the moment it is ok there since this is for the moment the last page.For me it was very hard to put the current stuff inside because it actualy have 1 label for all the scenes.Anyway i don't want to bore you with the that.Have fun with it :)
Thanks, do you consider helping making other gallery mods for Banking on Bella, or WVM ?

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
hey guys,
i updated the mod to the current version.Here is the post for the mod.Let me know who played the current version if i missing a scene :)
Once again amazing work. If it's not too much of a bother why not create your own thread so you're actually getting the recognition you're deserving of on this one? It seems like OEJ has dropped this one completely.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Once again amazing work. If it's not too much of a bother why not create your own thread so you're actually getting the recognition you're deserving of on this one? It seems like OEJ has dropped this one completely.
if i remember OEJ didn´t had for the moment time to update/work on that so i help him a little with that.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks, do you consider helping making other gallery mods for Banking on Bella, or WVM ?
Actualy no.I don´t plan do create a mod for that because i played wvm somewhere last year and Banking on Bella i didn´t played.Sorry :)

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys,
i have update the gallery mod for the current version (0.24).I had little thinks changed in the mod.You don´t have now buttons where you can direct go to the page number where you will because i didn´t know where i should put the page 7 button.You have only all page buttons on the page 7 because for the moment it is ok there since this is for the moment the last page.For me it was very hard to put the current stuff inside because it actualy have 1 label for all the scenes.Anyway i don't want to bore you with the that.Have fun with it :)
Can you update this again?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i would tell you that i update the gallery mod.Here is the post of that.
I add inclusive in the first page from the gallery a button where you can direct go to the last page to see the new scenes.And i add in the settings in the gallery a question that if Sarah is pregnant because it´s add text lines then in the scenes.It is direct activate so if you will that you don´t need to change that.Have fun with it :)