Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There is some 4some fun with your wife, sister, and sister's husband - if you're so inclined. You fucking your sis, him fucking your wife. All consensual, so sharing/swinging, no ntr. Very replay worthy. :cool: For me, that is.
Not on the wife's path. Even though some shit is forced with her, and I cucked the shit out of the sister's hubby. :p

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Jace_Herondale, Headingley, seeing as 0.26 can't access any of my older saves being made on unmoded/unfucked (details) versions too, the problem probably stems from Nefastus having switched Ren'Py versions from 7.0.0 to 7.4.5. which does bar one from using the update patch at the very least (details). I continued play using the below save.

tall tale, theirwan, the enclosed save file should work for you. It was made using 0.25 on the very last screen of it and did roll directly into 0.26 avoiding any potential save issues.

Hope this helps!

Oh, forgot to mention a few details: has all the girls (yes, all of them and this MC got very freaky with Tracy) but creampied only half of them, has a loving wife but left her home on the sharing scene to all out cuck the cuck, has been honest with Rock.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I wonder how many people are celebrating Nef's return, because they saw the game appear in Latest Updates again, and not because of the patreon email someone posted, and him actually posting in the thread... :unsure:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I wonder how many people are celebrating Nef's return, because they saw the game appear in Latest Updates again, and not because of the patreon email someone posted, and him actually posting in the thread... :unsure:
Personally, I'm glad he's safe and healthier than he was. He needs to rest a bit. The update was just icing on the cake. If he had just made a post about him recovering I would've been happy.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Saw the update to his health earlier today, I'm surprised he decided to upload immediately all things considered, though I'm glad to see that he's doing well!

Reactions: belovedeggs

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
So...what happened? Android port isn't pre-patched anymore (no incest) and patch doesn't work with android...and I don't remember the android file being that large before (but that may just be my memory)

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
Jace_Herondale, Headingley, seeing as 0.26 can't access any of my older saves being made on unmoded/unfucked (details) versions too, the problem probably stems from Nefastus having switched Ren'Py versions from 7.0.0 to 7.4.5. which does bar one from using the update patch at the very least (details). I continued play using the below save.

tall tale, theirwan, the enclosed save file should work for you. It was made using 0.25 on the very last screen of it and did roll directly into 0.26 avoiding any potential save issues.

Hope this helps!
I will give it try. Many Thanks Dude. Just an Edit to say it worked perfectly Thanks again Dude.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
That's because its an official build from the dev whereas others were unofficial ports and they compressed the build.
So...what happened? Android port isn't pre-patched anymore (no incest) and patch doesn't work with android...and I don't remember the android file being that large before (but that may just be my memory)

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Downloaded the android version 2 times yet it ends at update 0.25. when I check the game version it says 1.0. maybe a glitch

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This:

Code:
MidLifeCrisis-0.26-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "send her stuff" {} \;
./version26.rpy:                s "Seriously though, [w_name] won't get mad will she? I don't want to rub anything in her face, so don't send her stuff if you aren't 100% sure she will enjoy it."
Had a curious result:

percent.png

I'm guessing the alias "s" defined for Sarah dialog got set off by the "% s" in the line. Would single quotes instead of double quotes prevent the extra parsing?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes