May 30, 2017
:WaitWhat:
Are you sure you're in the right thread?
Haha it was a long time ago that i played this game, i don't remember if she was a sister or girlfriend.. But i think you know which characters that im suggesting on. The girl in the background and the futa. Do they have any sex scenes together or not? Do the futa have sex with any other girl or does she only have it with the male protagonist..

• Angry
Reactions: jestertlw and BTLD

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Haha it was a long time ago that i played this game, i don't remember if she was a sister or girlfriend.. But i think you know which characters that im suggesting on. The girl in the background and the futa. Do they have any sex scenes together or not? Do the futa have sex with any other girl or does she only have it with the male protagonist..
There's no futa character in the game. Maybe you are referring to Tracy, she's a trans woman. So far she only has sex with MC. Haven't played 0.26 yet though.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There is NO futa. Traci is trans and there isn't any NTR in the game. I think if you're on the sharing path, which I'm not, it's only with the black couple.
There is some 4some fun with your wife, sister, and sister's husband - if you're so inclined. You fucking your sis, him fucking your wife. All consensual, so sharing/swinging, no ntr. Very replay worthy. :cool: For me, that is.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As others have said, there is no futa in this game and what do you mean with "the girl in the background"?

No it literally ends in 25 , like before the update to 26
Do you have the mod installed? If you had it and just downloaded the update that could be messing with stuff

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think people are confused because at the end of the update it says you reached the end of 0.25 instead of 0.26.

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
I think people are confused because at the end of the update it says you reached the end of 0.25 instead of 0.26.
No
There is actually something messing things up when you install the 0.26 over 0.25 . Could be the mod

Will try to delete the whole thing but the saves and install again.
Deleted the whole thing reinstalled 0.26 uploaded the saves now its working

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes