BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Why can't I use my saves from January, also had the issue with the previous update
quickest way to skip close to the newest content is to right click on the skip button , you'll get a small panel that asks you if you want to skip till next choice
Of course in order for this to work you need to have skip unread text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordragg

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Now than, is this version 0.25 or 0.26??? Probably just a small programming-overwriting mistake, still a bit confusing.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
No it literally ends in 25 , like before the update to 26
I played it and the last screen of the 26 version (in the car with Haley) says "That's it for version 25. Save here." So, it's just a bug in the text because it should say "version 26"

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
You escape characters in ren'py using \ not % ... it's completely beside the point anyway, because he isn't missing an escape character, he's missing a space between % and s.
In Python I have used the doubles as well as the '\' to escape. But as said, that is besides the point if he neglected the space between the % and the s.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You escape characters in ren'py using \ not % ... it's completely beside the point anyway, because he isn't missing an escape character, he's missing a space between % and s.
In Python I have used the doubles as well as the '\' to escape. But as said, that is besides the point if he neglected the space between the % and the s.
I have no idea of your earlier discussion (haven't read it yet), but technically it depends on what you're escaping. For almost everything the \ is the escape flag in Ren'Py, but there are some exceptions. For instance, if you're going to use a [ the way to escape it is to double it ([[). See for details).

Last edited:

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
He isn't missing a space and while '\' is the standard way to escape in python and has been used elsewhere in this VN, '%%' works just as well.

Reactions: Hordragg and Zephea
May 27, 2020
Why can't I use my saves from January, also had the issue with the previous update
Script files have been changed and a newer version of renpy used. Many spelling mistakes and a tiny bit of code has been changed (just one scene) which seems to have completely broken everything. Hopefully from now on it shouldn't happen again. Especially with Hordragg in the server now :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hordragg
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes