TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Selling oneself is a must for way more of the world's population than just whores. I would lump politicians in there too. A whore is a whore but that word covers a caveat of people and a shit load of them dont sell tricks.
This is true. And the only difference between a prostitute and a politician is that, at the end of the day, a prostitute can take a bath and smell delightfully clean again.

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
I was so much enjoying this game, but now, I noticed the tag RAPE for the first time. REALLY?
Can you please explain? Because I don't want to play or support anything that makes a game
out of raping. That´s far beyond the line and I will instantly delete and ignore this, if raping is
part of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: yudas51

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I was so much enjoying this game, but now, I noticed the tag RAPE for the first time. REALLY?
Can you please explain? Because I don't want to play or support anything that makes a game
out of raping. That´s far beyond the line and I will instantly delete and ignore this, if raping is
part of the game.
May have to do with Jennifer's back story. The MC doesn't rape anyone and i'm pretty sure there aren't any rape scenes. Definitely not a coercion/rape game

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
part of the game.
It's an optional male on male rape that is entirely deserved. It's easy to avoid if that's not your thing and not all that detailed anyway.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's an optional male on male rape that is entirely deserved. It's easy to avoid if that's not your thing and not all that detailed anyway.
I guess I avoided it or something cause I dont remember that, but im also getting old so if its something I don't care about its likely ill forget it anyway :ROFLMAO:

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
So happy to hear that. Cause it would have been making me really sick. Now I can continue playing.
THX for the response.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
part of the game.
I mean, depends on how you set the age of some of the characters …

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
So happy to hear that. Cause it would have been making me really sick. Now I can continue playing.
THX for the response.
If a game is any good, and this one is, then they will usually have choices the player can make that lead toward or away from the 'kinks'. Be they ntr, foot fetish, rape or any other. I also abhor the crime of rape. Considering the recidivist rate of offenders I would not be against making more eunuchs. But, in regards to playing a game - I have seen that tag in some games and if I as interested in it I would play it anyway in the hopes of subverting that element while I take enjoyment in it and for other elements of the game.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
part of the game.
Yes there is a single scene which is both warned about in the game and completely avoidable. Its not what you think ie involving the MC or any of the lovely girls who you encounter in it. I could cover it but even if i put its details in a spoiler box it would still spoil a big story event your very likely not come across yet in your playthrough.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
THX for the response.
Definitely worth continuing to play.
As everyone as said it's totally avoidable m/m and completely justified.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes