Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I think many developers have learned that offering a proposed release date can be a can of worms.
And you have that specific kind who just don't give fuck about release dates *heavily looking at Cloud Imperium Games*

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
He ran out of ideas and too much pressure from us, so he went on vacation. :LOL:
I mean, after the last update we asked him to at least give us a weekly, "I'm not dead, been working," and so far he has not only done so, but has started giving us a couple "might be preview" images. Should be another today (well, more likely very early tomorrow!). But it does seem he's been in a good place for work.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Sunday update:

Things are coming through nicely. Not announcing anything just yet, but I'm starting to get excited. The rate of work getting done, not just rendering and everything, but also things I need to do outside of the game each week, the faster rig makes it all much much smoother.
Image...basically I just really liked how that night street turned out, and it's on a path a lot of folks aren't into so I wanted to show it hahaha.

carnight.png

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

Sunday update:

Things are coming through nicely. Not announcing anything just yet, but I'm starting to get excited. The rate of work getting done, not just rendering and everything, but also things I need to do outside of the game each week, the faster rig makes it all much much smoother.
Image...basically I just really liked how that night street turned out, and it's on a path a lot of folks aren't into so I wanted to show it hahaha.

View attachment 2742737
Thanks for the update

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes