Cheat Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise cheatmod [Universal]

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Just release a big update (rewrote about 90% of the code), but most changes are under the hood. What you'll notice:
  • Added scenes gallery
  • Added button to unlock all scenes at once
  • Updated design

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Universal version mod. Worked fine for me with the latest update, so I guess Lewdlab didn't change the core of the game code.

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Joyce's 4th page 2nd line has not been unlocked
Ruby's 4th page last one of the 1st line has not been unlocked also 4th page 3rd one of the 2nd line 'choke her' option is unavailable because 'submission is too low'

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Ruby's 4th page last one of the 1st line has not been unlocked also 4th page 3rd one of the 2nd line 'choke her' option is unavailable because 'submission is too low'
Thanks. I've improved the scene detection. The missing scene are now detected.
I'll maybe look into the 'submission to low' tomorrow. Do you know if there are more scenes with blocked choices like this?

Reactions: danvo2004

trinityxvr

Aug 14, 2018
Thanks. I've improved the scene detection. The missing scene are now detected.
I'll maybe look into the 'submission to low' tomorrow. Do you know if there are more scenes with blocked choices like this?
There are two ruby scenes that need low morality, page 3 line 2 scene 2 in the office has 2 choice and the one gundams stated on 4th page in the night club bathroom.

Reactions: 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
There are two ruby scenes that need low morality, page 3 line 2 scene 2 in the office has 2 choice and the one gundams stated on 4th page in the night club bathroom.
Thank you, this is very useful. I'm working on it.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Just updated the mod for this.
Please note, those options are only available if you start the replays using the cheatmod (not through the menu!)