Cheat Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise cheatmod [Universal]

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Bro i am new here what is gane folder where i an found this ?
Please note this mod is made for PC and Mac.
When you extract the downloaded game, there's a folder "game" inside. That's where you put the mod file.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
First of all, thx for the mod! :giggle:
There is a bug with scene gallery. Game just ignores your custom name and keep calling you Connor.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
First of all, thx for the mod! :giggle:
There is a bug with scene gallery. Game just ignores your custom name and keep calling you Connor.
Make sure you renamed MC using this mod (not an other mod) and also play the scenes from the mod. When playing scenes from the in-game gallery MC will show as Connor.

Reactions: Andarilho

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Make sure you renamed MC using this mod (not an other mod) and also play the scenes from the mod. When playing scenes from the in-game gallery MC will show as Connor.
Still doesn't work, even after i redownload game and the mod.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Still doesn't work, even after i redownload game and the mod.
Do you have this issue with all scenes?
If you could share your save I could check out what's happening.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Good morning I have a Problem no cheats button midnight kitchen.jpg midnight game.jpg but if I use Andarilho's save I see the cheats button in the image ma game folder and screenshot of kitchen. Any help will apreciated. Thanks 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Ah, it actually works even on the new release 0.13 elite, thanks man
Yeah... it's build to work on any version ;)
But thanks for letting me know, means I don't have to test it :)
Good morning I have a Problem no cheats button View attachment 923709 View attachment 923710 but if I use Andarilho's save I see the cheats button in the image ma game folder and screenshot of kitchen. Any help will apreciated. Thanks 0x52
You're saying the button doesn't show on your save, but does show using some other save? If this is the case, could you please send me your save so I could look into this.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 9-4-LT1.save Here my save, sorry for my delay. Thanks Ox52
I figured out where the mistake is, I used two mods thinking they were both yours instead it is not so. Ok I'll start again from the last save made with your mod . Thanks

Last edited: