Cheat Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise cheatmod [Universal]

jiro777

Aug 20, 2022
Hi. I have version 0.18. I copied the cheat mod file “0x52_cheats.rpa” into the game folder, but I cant see the Cheats in bottom right, when I start the game. When I click on new game, I get an error. What am I doing wrong?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hi. I have version 0.18. I copied the cheat mod file “0x52_cheats.rpa” into the game folder, but I cant see the Cheats in bottom right, when I start the game. When I click on new game, I get an error. What am I doing wrong?
Could it be that you're using an older version of the mod? Game v0.17 (and later) would throw this error with mod v2.1.4 and earlier

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

jiro777

Aug 20, 2022
Could it be that you're using an older version of the mod? Game v0.17 (and later) would throw this error with mod v2.1.4 and earlier
I have not played this game before. I found it this week, so I downloaded MidnightParadise-Elite-0.18-pc.zip and cheatmod 0x52_MidnightParadise.zip and copied 0x52_cheats.rpa into the game folder.

jiro777

Aug 20, 2022
I have not played this game before. I found it this week, so I downloaded MidnightParadise-Elite-0.18-pc.zip and cheatmod 0x52_MidnightParadise.zip and copied 0x52_cheats.rpa into the game folder.
I deleted all and tried it again from beginning and it works now. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: 0x52

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 337044

Overview:
Add money, unlock scenes, change player's name, change levels and incest toggle.
The mod creates a "CHEATS" button in the right bottom of the screen.​

Updated: 2023-05-15
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder: 0x52
Mod Version: 2.1.5
Game Version: Universal. Should work on all versions (tested on 0.3 till 0.18)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Let me know what options you would like to see added to this mod.

Please leave a like if you appreciate my work or .

Screenshots:
View attachment 785806 View attachment 785807 View attachment 785808

Download:
or Attachment below​
Hi 0x52 , is there any reason you can point to me, why the zip archive is working for me and the rpa version is generating bugs and game is not usable?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hi 0x52 , is there any reason you can point to me, why the zip archive is working for me and the rpa version is generating bugs and game is not usable?
what do you mean "zip archive is working" ?
and without a errorlog or tracebackfile its not possible to say more

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
Would you consider picking up the Walkthrough mod work from Lord Ashram?

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
I'm not going to make a walkthrough mod. IMO the objectives and calendar in the game are clear enough.
If you want to know what a choice does (and a lot more), you can use URM.
Oh, so this is compatible with your cheat mod as well? When it says changing variables might break the game I was a little worried about using something like this.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Cool. I can't seem to get name to change in gallery, is there some way to do that, or am I just blind?

While in game, I can: cheats > name change just find, save and goto main menu > gallery, and name isn't saved.
When you use the gallery that's built into the mod the name change will work

Reactions: McLOVINu

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
What is the "TV Level" in the scores menu? Trying to find something to cut the grind and increase the affection, submission etc. Obviously I have to unlock the pink opportunities, but when it's white I'd like to just fill the bar to skip past the annoying grind or jumping back and forth between screens.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
What is the "TV Level" in the scores menu? Trying to find something to cut the grind and increase the affection, submission etc. Obviously I have to unlock the pink opportunities, but when it's white I'd like to just fill the bar to skip past the annoying grind or jumping back and forth between screens.
I will remove those in a future update, because they don't make sense anymore.
The mod supports the game back to v0.3, but since you have to start a new game at v0.17 it's doesn't make sense for the mod to still support those old versions of the game.

What you could do to "cut the grind" is use URM to modify the "time_of_day" variable. This way you don't have to skip time as much.
For example, after you did scenes for character A in the morning and evening you can change this variable back to 1 (= morning) and do scenes for another characters on this same day.
Tip! When changing the variable, first navigate away from the location where you want to trigger something and navigate back after changing the variable.

Maybe I should add a (timetravel) function for that to this mod :unsure:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: Aleks Mark

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019