Cheat Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise cheatmod [Universal]

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just updated the mod to be compatible with v0.17.

The details:
I had to fix two things:
  1. The error was caused because the game upgrade to Ren'Py 8.x
  2. The game has a completely new gallery code, had to write new gallery scene detection (that also when new scenes get added in future versions)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

The details:
I had to fix two things:
  2. The game has a completely new gallery code, had to write new gallery scene detection (that also when new scenes get added in future versions)
thank you :love:

• Hey there
Reactions: 0x52

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for the mod. Can I please request a new feature or rather one that comes built into default Ren Py but for some reason game devs feel the need to take out. Would you please add the quick menu back into the game again. I have zero desire to sit and click through 5.5 gigs of renders when I could just set a reading speed and hit the auto button and just read. It's seems like a no brainer to me but for some reason devs think that little menu destroys their novel. If it bothers people so much to have that quick menu you could maybe add the ability to turn it on or off in the preferences page. It's not like it interferes with the renders anymore than the wall of text that is already over the renders when you read the story. Thank you.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for the mod. Can I please request a new feature or rather one that comes built into default Ren Py but for some reason game devs feel the need to take out. Would you please add the quick menu back into the game again. I have zero desire to sit and click through 5.5 gigs of renders when I could just set a reading speed and hit the auto button and just read. It's seems like a no brainer to me but for some reason devs think that little menu destroys their novel. If it bothers people so much to have that quick menu you could maybe add the ability to turn it on or off in the preferences page. It's not like it interferes with the renders anymore than the wall of text that is already over the renders when you read the story. Thank you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-paradise-v0-17-elite-lewdlab.25081/post-10776028

Screenshot_1 (1).png

btw , it´s not just a on/off thing (for this game)
for this game you have to add the whole scriptsection at screens.rpy , because its not there

Last edited:

Savor

Jan 30, 2018

The details:
I had to fix two things:
after changing the mc name, you'll still be called "connor" on the phone, dont know if you can do something about that or not just wanted to let you know.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
after changing the mc name, you'll still be called "connor" on the phone, dont know if you can do something about that or not just wanted to let you know.

the namechange works for [mcname] .- on the phone its coded as Connor

story scripts:::::
default mc = Mc(name="Connor",
flavor=_("I'm a pervert.\nIt is what it is."))
define character.mc = Character("[mc.name]", color="#021AB7")

phone ::::
m1 = Msg("npc", _("Hey Connor, remind me why you got me this job?"), "m2"),

even the URMmod rename option do no change this ... :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52 and Savor

Mlem

Jan 4, 2018
I downloaded the new version but all of the animated scenes for 0.17 scenes cannot be found. :(

Mlem

Jan 4, 2018
Sorry for the confusion you two; I posted this here as I originally thought that this was an issue with the cheat mod. I did not use old saves with this version. I have since played through the game a bit and noticed that /all/ of the animated scenes, new and old, cannot be found; both when playing naturally and when accessing them through teh galler or through the mod.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So is everything all good with the mod?
Midnight Paradise just dropped a new update and as I recall, 0x52 need to update the mod for v.17
so does that mean it's now forward compatible from that point on once again?