Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
no the mod is not death, but people start complaining why there is no update and why 0.9 is not working on the new version.
So she removes the link until she put up the update online.

Reactions: PepBuc

scratchjay

Dec 9, 2019
Love how everyone jumps to the conclusion that a mod/game/hack/etc is dead because it takes the modder longer than .5 seconds to update post release. They may just be fucking busy with daily life, other mods (a LOT of shit updated lately), or generally just give it a few days in case the game gets bugfixed, and mod update would be for nil. Cool your tits!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is she making new update? Or waiting relaise non Alpha version? After seeing her with other game waited 2 week for non alpha version I'm little bit worried actualy and i dont see anyting her patreon page either.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Abunk and Balu83

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
This just too funny ~ Been downloading the game ever since V0.3 and then I'd see that there was a mod. Then I'd wait for the mod, then forget about playing the game and just idly wait for the mod... only to forget about the mod, until the next release of the game. Every time I've come to this page it's always looked like...
Buttons.jpg
Now I have versions .4-1.0, can't wait to see how the game has changed and developed. Six releases, nope, no need to worry about this mod. I have the coveted incest patch, t'nights going ta be fun. Ha Ha

Feb 8, 2018
Why not just wait for the v0.10 edition of the mod? It will only be a few days and then you can enjoy the latest version of the game? If you've waited until now to get v0.9 then you surely can't be that desperate. What the hell is wrong with people? Why is everyone so impatient? Has COVID-19 isolation really pushed people to the limit that they can't keep their hands off their genitals until the next version of the mod is released? Ooh, maybe the word "release" is the keyword here :)

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Why not just wait for the v0.10 edition of the mod? It will only be a few days and then you can enjoy the latest version of the game? If you've waited until now to get v0.9 then you surely can't be that desperate. What the hell is wrong with people? Why is everyone so impatient? Has COVID-19 isolation really pushed people to the limit that they can't keep their hands off their genitals until the next version of the mod is released? Ooh, maybe the word "release" is the keyword here :)
Worried if I wait again, I'll just repeat the same stupid insane cycle. Wasn't bad-mouthing the mod or lack there of, now I'm just excited to play out the game now and having a laugh at my own experience. Cheers to you all, I'm gaming.

• Angry
Reactions: Abunk

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
Worried if I wait again, I'll just repeat the same stupid insane cycle. Wasn't bad-mouthing the mod or lack there of, now I'm just excited to play out the game now and having a laugh at my own experience. Cheers to you all, I'm gaming.
that is 100% your own fault lmao...like running out of gas and blaming the gas station lolol

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
You're talking as if Maim Lain was stopping other modders from developing a mod for this game. But that's not the case. If another modder wants to work on this game he's free to do so. Maim Lain doesn't have to let anyone do anything because she's not preventing anyone from doing anything. Just like you're free to go somewhere else.

Jamsen

Mar 18, 2019
I'm impatient too. BUT: Her mods are always top quality, so I will wait (patiently) and not spam this topic with nonsense and talking shit about the modder/making up some unnecessary speculations. I actually appreciate her work, as I said it's very well done and it's free.

If someone thinks they can do better/faster work they are free to try, who or what is stopping them at developing something similar in the first place? I can't do it, personally, so I'm more than happy to know there is someone who is going to do it for me. Even if it's going to take a little bit of time.

edit: maybe this was (afterall) a nonsense spam, but people really needs to calm down..

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Hey, Maim Lain, I don't want to become a patron (haven't had much luck with that), but I wouldn't mind sending you a donation if you set it up on your Patreon page or something.

Reactions: Francis Blast
Mar 3, 2018
Was it just me or did the thread disappear for some time? I tried accessing the thread a day or two ago and I kept getting an error that the thread didn't exist...

Also, all the best to Lain and wish she's doing well. When I don't hear from anyone in the community or don't see updates, I get scared that we'll hear the worst of it all. I have already had a near miss with one of my family members contracting the disease - she's recovered, but it was a tense couple of weeks.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
She helps with this game so she released new family 12 mod, On his page he is working on 10.1 version of this mod, this made me thinking that it will be released a fixed version if the game and after that he will release the mod.

Reactions: kaikujo001
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes