Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Can we get a link please?
Yes here you go, the only link you need

other than that, links will be on frontpage of this thread WHEN ITS DONE.
(which will be either v .10.1 full or something higher thats not a test/beta version)

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Version 0.11 will be out at end of August according to the Dev. Probably should just wait to play it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^The mod should be released before that. Even if it's not released before 0.11, people were complaining that 0.10 had almost no content so it's not like people would miss much if they had to wait until 0.11 to play.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Well this does not bode well. Lain's Patreon page is under review. Hope all goes well for you Lain.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why would her patreon be under review? All the mods she creates are for games that are on patreon.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
All other mod makers made their work after 24-48 hour later game got update even for beta versions they always made their mods in that time. If updating mods BETA to Non Beta was realy though job i can understand Maim but its not. For example a few days ago one of games got Non Beta update and game mod was for BETA version and i tagged mod maker and tell him ''Mod updated which time you can make update for your mod?'' and he made his update in just 1 hour... Yes game wasnt that much big but that guy have lots of game aswell like Main even he have 2-3 more games than Maim i gues. So problem is she need start make Beta updates like other people aswell. Its not that hard people wont wait that much for games its just nonsense. She starts making this habit just 2 month ago and I'm stopping paying patreon to her. Its been 13 day after update she dont do anyting about it and waiting 0.11 who comes with end of August so its mean people will need wait her for 1 month for just one mod update. What a waste of money... And its not just about money its about time aswell. Even without patreon payment someone can talk like me. I'm not special for ony patreon payment. I love your job, when you finish you always make good job but if its mean i will wait that much time i would prefer playing without mod. If you dont have enought time in your life for modding you should drop your mods and give them to: Oscarsix or other mod makers instead. Or make your mods in right time cuz without right time its not nececary...

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I will be honest I don't know anything about modding so I can't tell how hard it is. I don't follow these things very closely I just check if the mods are available and if they aren't, I just wait until they are. That being said I'm not her patron, so I'm not losing anything. If you are a patron and you feel that she has started to slack off, you have the right to complain. But the mods are not essential for the games, they make the games better, but you can still play them without mods. I don't know if her page being under review is just patreon being dumb like always or if it was someone who reported her. But if it was in fact someone reporting her, that doesn't help anyone, if she is taken off patreon then you can be 100% sure you won't get anymore mods.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
All other mod makers made their work after 24-48 hour later game got update even for beta versions they always made their mods in that time. If updating mods BETA to Non Beta was realy though job i can understand Maim but its not. For example a few days ago one of games got Non Beta update and game mod was for BETA version and i tagged mod maker and tell him ''Mod updated which time you can make update for your mod?'' and he made his update in just 1 hour... Yes game wasnt that much big but that guy have lots of game aswell like Main even he have 2-3 more games than Maim i gues. So problem is she need start make Beta updates like other people aswell. Its not that hard people wont wait that much for games its just nonsense. She starts making this habit just 2 month ago and I'm stopping paying patreon to her. Its been 13 day after update she dont do anyting about it and waiting 0.11 who comes with end of August so its mean people will need wait her for 1 month for just one mod update. What a waste of money... I love your job but if its mean i will wait that much time i would prefer playing without mod.
Holy shit, the level of entitlement of some of these people...

I look forward to seeing you take over all of Maim's mods then mate. Seeing as making them is such a simple task apparently. Make sure to let us know your patreon, so we can support you instead.

Seriously though, if you want to cancel your patreon support for these mods because you feel you aren't getting your moneys worth; well that is entirely up to you. However, you need to come back down to earth for a second because you talk like these modders actually owe you something... grow the fuck up. There are a handful of really good modders on this site, Maim being one of them. They produce quality content that most of us feel adds value to the games and most of the time they are doing it for free. So try being a decent human for a change and perhaps thank them.

Do I wish that every mod was released the same day as the game update? Yea of course, that would be great! But in reality, I'm not ignorant enough to assume that these modders have no real world obligations, i.e. work, family responsibilities, social life, etc. and are able to work on the mods all day, everyday. I realise you - like many others - are simply a spoilt brat Randy, but at least have the dignity to not make it so painfully obvious...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
She can be in real trouble with patreon, her mod restores incest to the game. It wouldn't surprise me if she actually gets banned from patreon. I hope not, there are very few good modders out there.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I don't believe DMD is on Patreon
Wrong thread, but technically it's not. Sunshine Love and Melody are. DMD is on Subsriber Star. Unless you're referring to Lain's Mod for DMD but that's just a walkthrough and gallery mod. It does not affect the incest, since that's already active in DMD without a mod.

nastynikk

Nov 5, 2018
Wrong thread, but technically it's not. Sunshine Love and Melody are. DMD is on Subsriber Star. Unless you're referring to Lain's Mod for DMD but that's just a walkthrough and gallery mod. It does not affect the incest, since that's already active in DMD without a mod.
Sorry that is what I meant i.e. related to " Why would her patreon be under review? All the mods she creates are for games that are on patreon". I see your point and she has been doing it for years now, so why the sudden investigation?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry that is what I meant i.e. related to " Why would her patreon be under review? All the mods she creates are for games that are on patreon". I see your point and she has been doing it for years now, so why the sudden investigation?
As Badjourasmix pointed out. Some of her mods do enable Incest. So that can definitely have caused the review. If it comes down to it I'm sure she can migrate her mods to her Subscriber Star page if necessary. As for sudden investigation, who knows. for sure. But i agree with what was said a few posts up. That it was probably some entitled impatient idiot that reported her. Which is Bull. She's definitely one of the best modders out there, and i've never had issues waiting patiently for her cause I love, and appreciate all her work.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
She could move to subscribestar the problem with changing platforms is that you always lose followers, and subscribestar is not as well known as patreon. I think that is the main reason most devs haven't jumped ship to subscribestar, they don't want to lose half of their fanbase(probably more) in the process.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
All other mod makers made their work after 24-48 hour later game got update even for beta versions they always made their mods in that time. If updating mods BETA to Non Beta was realy though job i can understand Maim but its not. For example a few days ago one of games got Non Beta update and game mod was for BETA version and i tagged mod maker and tell him ''Mod updated which time you can make update for your mod?'' and he made his update in just 1 hour... Yes game wasnt that much big but that guy have lots of game aswell like Main even he have 2-3 more games than Maim i gues. So problem is she need start make Beta updates like other people aswell. Its not that hard people wont wait that much for games its just nonsense. She starts making this habit just 2 month ago and I'm stopping paying patreon to her. Its been 13 day after update she dont do anyting about it and waiting 0.11 who comes with end of August so its mean people will need wait her for 1 month for just one mod update. What a waste of money... I love your job but if its mean i will wait that much time i would prefer playing without mod.
Make one yourself if it's that damn serious to you

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes