Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

eyepatchdude

Jul 9, 2020
afaik one of the issues with SS vs patreon is actually getting your money out. they've got weird rules about who can get money out, and how often they can withdraw payments.....

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
All other mod makers made their work after 24-48 hour later game got update even for beta versions they always made their mods in that time. If updating mods BETA to Non Beta was realy though job i can understand Maim but its not. For example a few days ago one of games got Non Beta update and game mod was for BETA version and i tagged mod maker and tell him ''Mod updated which time you can make update for your mod?'' and he made his update in just 1 hour... Yes game wasnt that much big but that guy have lots of game aswell like Main even he have 2-3 more games than Maim i gues. So problem is she need start make Beta updates like other people aswell. Its not that hard people wont wait that much for games its just nonsense. She starts making this habit just 2 month ago and I'm stopping paying patreon to her. Its been 13 day after update she dont do anyting about it and waiting 0.11 who comes with end of August so its mean people will need wait her for 1 month for just one mod update. What a waste of money... I love your job but if its mean i will wait that much time i would prefer playing without mod.
patreon is like tipping...youre not paying for a service...if you give money on patreon and dont get a return its your own fault...stop acting like you own people cause you gave them 1 dollar...

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
All other mod makers made their work after 24-48 hour later game got update even for beta versions they always made their mods in that time. If updating mods BETA to Non Beta was realy though job i can understand Maim but its not. For example a few days ago one of games got Non Beta update and game mod was for BETA version and i tagged mod maker and tell him ''Mod updated which time you can make update for your mod?'' and he made his update in just 1 hour... Yes game wasnt that much big but that guy have lots of game aswell like Main even he have 2-3 more games than Maim i gues. So problem is she need start make Beta updates like other people aswell. Its not that hard people wont wait that much for games its just nonsense. She starts making this habit just 2 month ago and I'm stopping paying patreon to her. Its been 13 day after update she dont do anyting about it and waiting 0.11 who comes with end of August so its mean people will need wait her for 1 month for just one mod update. What a waste of money... And its not just about money its about time aswell. Even without patreon payment someone can talk like me. I'm not special for ony patreon payment. I love your job, when you finish you always make good job but if its mean i will wait that much time i would prefer playing without mod. If you dont have enought time in your life for modding you should drop your mods and give them to: Oscarsix or other mod makers instead. Or make your mods in right time cuz without right time its not nececary...
I think she's having a hard time with patreon right now, her is under review.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I think she's having a hard time with patreon right now, her is under review.
Yeah i know this but this patron thing is new she is making updates like this around 2 month before so its not about patreon thing.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Yeah i know this but this patron thing is new she is making updates like this around 2 month before so its not about patreon thing.
i don't know, maybe she has had problems with patreon for a while already and her site has only just been put under review. we don't have an easy time right now, a hot summer, covid 19 and you can't forget. we all have a private life and that goes for MaimLain too. she has always done a good job so far. there will certainly be regular updates from her, let her relax. patience is a virtue.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I hope that Maim Lain is okay.

She does extremely good work with her mods and it shouldn’t be taken for granted. It’s always consistently good.

I don’t know how difficult Patreon is making things for her right now or perhaps she’s simply taking a break.
She probably got in trouble because her mods enable incest and patreon doesn't like that stuff.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
:HideThePain: So the minions from patreon download everything from her page and then the game then play it just to check if there is incest?
Probably not, in my opinion it was some dude that got mad she didn't release the mod yet and reported her to patreon. But her mods enable incest in some game and that is why she could be in real trouble with patreon and can potentially be banned from their platform.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Probably not, in my opinion it was some dude that got mad she didn't release the mod yet and reported her to patreon. But her mods enable incest in some game and that is why she could be in real trouble with patreon and can potentially be banned from their platform.
Maybe she should make the patch without incest and we will enable it by downloading separately.
Damn, all it takes is a moron to report. Patreon doesn't even know what's on their site.....all the "bad" stuff they know is from reports. !?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Maybe she should make the patch without incest and we will enable it by downloading separately.
Damn, all it takes is a moron to report. Patreon doesn't even know what's on their site.....all the "bad" stuff they know is from reports. !?
The only reason they give a shit about incest, is because paypal doesn't want to be associated with that kind of stuff, if paypal didn't give a shit, patreon wouldn't care either. And yeah all it takes is some random guy reporting.

• Sad
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Is it me or did the bot account thing under Maim Lain not exist a few days ago?
I could write that down too, maybe it just shows her frustration, which would be understandable.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
showing this ATM

This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
I know, but we're talking about the F95 account. Under MaimLain's name now stands Bot Account You can do it yourself.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Maimlain is also creating midnight with lewdlab, I hope for the better, but in the worst case there is subscribestar. For me she has to open an account there in any case she is known on f95 and her patrons would support her even there.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes