Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know what she plans on doing? not sure if anyone knows for sure if she decided to quit or is just working on getting her Patreon back?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i don't know, maybe she has had problems with patreon for a while already and her site has only just been put under review. we don't have an easy time right now, a hot summer, covid 19 and you can't forget. we all have a private life and that goes for MaimLain too. she has always done a good job so far. there will certainly be regular updates from her, let her relax. patience is a virtue.
people also forget Maim is working on mods for a shit ton of games. Like before their patreon was taken down, they were working on The Red Room mod, and had recently finished updating the mod for My New Family.

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Also to those worried about patreon, in good news they are loosing their legal battle against creators/patrons (they were trying to abuse their power and overstep their own TOS, changing the TOS during the court battle to suit them.... which the court obviously did not take kindly too). What this means is short term suffering for creators, long term gain, as they will be forced to restructure to treat their customer base better... that or patreon will fall and in their ashes will rise a better alternative.... *cough* subscriberstar *cough*

Nov 2, 2017
Also to those worried about patreon, in good news they are loosing their legal battle against creators/patrons (they were trying to abuse their power and overstep their own TOS, changing the TOS during the court battle to suit them.... which the court obviously did not take kindly too). What this means is short term suffering for creators, long term gain, as they will be forced to restructure to treat their customer base better... that or patreon will fall and in their ashes will rise a better alternative.... *cough* subscriberstar *cough*
I don't know much about subscriberstar but I hear devs don't like it because it is either hard or weird to get your money out from them. Again don't know much about it so not sure if that's true. if they let you withdraw to Paypal I bet a lot of people would switch over if it was true

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I don't know much about subscriberstar but I hear devs don't like it because it is either hard or weird to get your money out from them. Again don't know much about it so not sure if that's true. if they let you withdraw to Paypal I bet a lot of people would switch over if it was true
paypal doesn't actually allow adult content, so adult creators doing so with patreon is technically violating paypals shitty policies. So that is more a paypal issue than it is a SS issue.

Nov 2, 2017
paypal doesn't actually allow adult content, so adult creators doing so with patreon is technically violating paypals shitty policies. So that is more a paypal issue than it is a SS issue.
that makes sense why PayPal isn't an option on there then. wonder if that's also why most devs don't go there.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I just went to her Patreon to see whats going on and got this

This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.

Reactions: EmeraldSword

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My 2 cent here.As far as I'm concerned I'm gonna keep supporting her,now more than ever we can't abandon her,all she done for us,she deserves a little vacation till things get back on the road.I'm pretty sure she'll let us know what's going on when the time is right.Us Patrons need to have her back,pretty sure the little we contribute does mean a lot for her in case she need a lawyer to fight back,same happen to Braindrop and all Patrons had his back.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes