Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
So I decided to do a thing and hopefully it should get the basic walkthrough up to date for the 0.10 release. I didn't touch anything else other than the walkthrough and gallery unlocking. Let me know if there's any issues.
Thanks for the mod update - Added a link to the OP ;)

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
NhKPaNdA I apriciate what u do, and i know its a adaptation of lains mod, but would u think its not better to create a own thread.
Because this is still lains work even if she is not active thiese past weeks.
Just a observation and a tip.

Reactions: Elohim888

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Many mods that are "left behind" by the original mod author are updated this way.
Either option is acceptable headhunter32.

NhKPaNdA

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2017
NhKPaNdA I apriciate what u do, and i know its a adaptation of lains mod, but would u think its not better to create a own thread.
Because this is still lains work even if she is not active thiese past weeks.
Just a observation and a tip.
If I intended to continue the mod myself then yes that would be more appropriate but I don't. This was just a once off since I myself was waiting for her to release an update without knowing what had been going on. Eventually I just wanted to update it for personal use and have a look at the insides of the mod. Hence why I just posted what I did here since it was already done and others wanted an update.

I personally don't intend or want to commit to making another update tbh.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Is there any way we can have the incest patch alongside the walkthrough patch? It seems to be either/or.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
it's troubling the patreon was under review this feels like a soft ban where they know they can't prove it violates the rules or it is in a grey area because the content given is not standalone they'd literally need to get their hands on the games and install the mods so most likely they put it under review and are dragging their feet or some other reason we can't possibly begin to guess

Reactions: Trminator

sweeeeetwater

Apr 25, 2020
So I decided to do a thing and hopefully it should get the basic walkthrough up to date for the 0.10 release. I didn't touch anything else other than the walkthrough and gallery unlocking. Let me know if there's any issues.
Good job, pal! Thank you so much (v.0.10)!

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
why cause she made only some mmods really
I dont know much but what I heard is that she got dox'd. she yes only makes mods... but it's mods for some one else's games... some creators dont mind but others do... I hope she comes back, mods/cheats for single player games to me is not a big deal... but getting dox'd is serious.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes