Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I dont know much but what I heard is that she got dox'd. she yes only makes mods... but it's mods for some one else's games... some creators dont mind but others do... I hope she comes back, mods/cheats for single player games to me is not a big deal... but getting dox'd is serious.
Isn't that something to do with one hacker releasing the info of another hacker or something?

Trminator

May 3, 2017
it's troubling the patreon was under review this feels like a soft ban where they know they can't prove it violates the rules or it is in a grey area because the content given is not standalone they'd literally need to get their hands on the games and install the mods so most likely they put it under review and are dragging their feet or some other reason we can't possibly begin to guess
It'll be interesting if they bill, tomorrow, seeing how the page was inaccessible since the 4th of August...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
At this point I don't think she will get her page back, it sucks because her mods are really good.

Reactions: McZoy

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is she telled anyting about this ''under rewiew'' in any social media platform? Her page is still under rewiew Patreon still rewiewing her content? Or they deleted her page already? I mean version 0.11 is out and i gues she cant make it because of that problems. Anyone with knowledge can tell someting about this under rewiew thing? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 618663

Miam Lain was getting harassed and snitched on to patreon by people on F95 Because they thought she wasn't working fast enough and hard enough. If you get for free don't complain. Now you won't get it and she is out income.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes