Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Miam Lain was getting harassed and snitched on to patreon by people on F95 Because they thought she wasn't working fast enough and hard enough. If you get for free don't complain. Now you won't get it and she is out income.
That's completely insane. How can someone justify pulling shit like this.

Not to mention it makes zero sense to do it, since those people harassing and snitching on her won't get their walkthrough mods now as well.
Just sick and stupid people.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The burn it all down mentality hasn't really paid off for the person/people that targeted Maim Lain

She really was one of the best Modders here and provided it for free. It's is pretty pathetic that she was targeted because it is their loss and everyone else's.

I wish her well. However she chooses to move forward because she will. She has too much talent to waste. :coffee:

Reactions: Waly40

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The burn it all down mentality hasn't really paid off for the person/people that targeted Maim Lain

She really was one of the best Modders here and provided it for free. It's is pretty pathetic that she was targeted because it is their loss and everyone else's.

I wish her well. However she chooses to move forward because she will. She has too much talent to waste. :coffee:
You seem like someone who knows the story. Was there any devs involved and if so which ones? and which games? I shall avoid em with a 10ft pole. (heard someone about summertime saga, but may have been the community not the devs)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You seem like someone who knows the story. Was there any devs involved and if so which ones? and which games? I shall avoid em with a 10ft pole. (heard someone about summertime saga, but may have been the community not the devs)
Mostly people complaining that she wasn't working hard enough, and wasn't delivering updates to her mods fast enough. The devs had nothing to do with it, it was the community. I think she even helped some of the devs with coding.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Mostly people complaining that she wasn't working hard enough, and wasn't delivering updates to her mods fast enough. The devs had nothing to do with it, it was the community. I think she even helped some of the devs with coding.
cheers for clarifying.

dukebai

Nov 1, 2019
I am now at a point where I cannot play without a mod. XD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND WELCOME BACK. GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE. :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
YES YES YES! Our favorite modder finally come back, I miss your mods so much...Thank you, I'm truly grateful

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Badjourasmix
yep I've updated the mod for 0.12

There's still some things I need to add to the mod and improve, but it has walkthroughs for all the current story content.

i think 0.12 is one of the best game updates so far btw. enjoy!
I'm not too familiar with the situation but I wish you well. And welcome back :)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thanks for the mod, Lain. I missed how good your work was compared to some others who tried to step in and then just up and quit after one or two mods.
It's good to have you back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maim Lain And even if you don't, it's still nice to see you back on your feet (so to speak).

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Badjourasmix
yep I've updated the mod for 0.12

There's still some things I need to add to the mod and improve, but it has walkthroughs for all the current story content.

i think 0.12 is one of the best game updates so far btw. enjoy!
Great to see you back despite those dumb-asses reporting and harassing you.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes