Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Trminator

May 3, 2017
I'm a patreon of hers and they didnt bill me for hers.
Yea, same here, sorry for not feeding that back. There was no billing for that patreon, at al, this month ... wonder how that would go on, if/when they finish their "review" :/

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Miam Lain was getting harassed and snitched on to patreon by people on F95 Because they thought she wasn't working fast enough and hard enough. If you get for free don't complain. Now you won't get it and she is out income.
WTF.... :(

Reactions: McZoy

bamachris55

Donor
Feb 15, 2018
Ok guys, this is my go at this mod for the 0.11 release. Updated just the walkthrough and gallery unlocking. Hopefully it's helpful, just wanted to help :). Let me know if there's any issues or suggestions.

P.S. All credit goes to previous modders who worked on this. View attachment 803232
thanks mate, your hard work is greatly appreciated

Reactions: opompa

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
0.11 Mod doesn't work. Error keeps showing up when trying to launch the game. Says that story_09.rpy is there twice.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
After all the harassment she got I doubt she wants to make any more mods.
Its always one or just a handful of dickheads, that think they are special, deserve more, are entitled a.f. or are the righteous ones who then go out and complain or demand and never get it, that they ruin it for everyone including themselfs, but pat themselfs on the back for a mission accomplioshed...
and we all know how easy it is nowadays to fuck with Patreon, which in turn gets ever more restrictive (and buried under lawsuits coz of that) and create outrage mobs via twitter, consisting mostly of people that know nothing, especially not the truth or the context...just a bunch of agitated dimwits with some precious feelings that got hurt somehow.

so yeah thats probably the end of it, no mods anymore from her, thx...Basterd(s) whoever you are.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes