Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Warning:
this is a triggering post for Karens and alike, it contains harsh language and "microaggressions" and all the other BS that could hurt your precious feelings.

*rant:*

OMFG People is this BS starting again?
This thread got taken down because of this bullshit complaining and the entitlement that some show towards her.
If you care that much for a mod, that you get for free from someone that put alot of work in a shitton of mods she works on at the same time,
that you have to come here an complain or demand it to be done 3 secs after the games update realease or so, i must say, you have some serious problems and shouldnt be surprised if someone comes along and calls you 'Karen' or an entitled prick.

this is the attitude that scares people off and has modder's vanish from platforms or getting patreon or discord only.
i just say Skyrim-Nexus, where people get bullied and bombarded with demands and complaints and some stupid social justice bs, that mods get taken down left right and center and disappear for good with their author's along with them.

Not to mention how people get pissed, when the author gets back at them in the same manner as they did to them...as they can push and punch, but not take it.

sometimes i think this is an episode of r/choosing beggars, where free is way too expensive.

so STFU and wait, get some fucking patience or something else to do in RL or even better go to patreon and support her and give her some nice words to motivate her instead of showing off what selfcentered buttholes some of you are.

*rant end*

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Warning:
this is a triggering post for Karens and alike, it contains harsh language and "microaggressions" and all the other BS that could hurt your precious feelings.

This thread got taken down because of this bullshit complaining and the entitlement that some show towards her.
If you care that much for a mod, that you get for free from someone that put alot of work in a shitton of mods she works on at the same time,
that you have to come here an complain or demand it to be done 3 secs after the games update realease or so, i must say, you have some serious problems and shouldnt be surprised if someone comes along and calls you 'Karen' or an entitled prick.

this is the attitude that scares people off and has modder's vanish from platforms or getting patreon or discord only.
i just say Skyrim-Nexus, where people get bullied and bombarded with demands and complaints and some stupid social justice bs, that mods get taken down left right and center and disappear for good with their author's along with them.

Not to mention how people get pissed, when the author gets back at them in the same manner as they did to them...as they can push and punch, but not take it.

sometimes i think this is an episode of r/choosing beggars, where free is way too expensive.

so STFU and wait, get some fucking patience or something else to do in RL or even better go to patreon and support her and give her some nice words to motivate her instead of showing off what selfcentered buttholes some of you are.

*rant end*
Nailed it with the 'karen' too many in 2020. I'm 1 of her Patrons and like I said in my other post,she can take all the time she want's,there's more games out there to play while she does her things.

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
On her Patreon the mod page says that the links are down until the mod is updated to version "0.10.1".

So this is speculation but I believe that the mod will only get released once version 0.10.1 of the game is released.

Again just speculation but something to keep in mind for those who are still waiting.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
On her Patreon the mod page says that the links are down until the mod is updated to version "0.10.1".

So this is speculation but I believe that the mod will only get released once version 0.10.1 of the game is released.

Again just speculation but something to keep in mind for those who are still waiting.
been released,if I ain't mistaken was released yesterday,but some people think she just gonna jump to it,for me personally and my opinion,life comes first and work then if she has time she'll do it,don't care how long she takes she always does it,besides while I wait I just play other games,too many good games out there to worry about this one.

Reactions: GentlePro

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
Something else to keep in mind, this update is pretty small. So for those of you coming from version 0.9 I say just play using a regular walkthrough because there really isn't much to do. I for one was very disappointed with the update and I happen to absolutely love the game, but this update was definitely sub par to say the least.

Then again if you waited that long you might as well wait a bit more, just consider yourselves warned.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Something else to keep in mind, this update is pretty small. So for those of you coming from version 0.9 I say just play using a regular walkthrough because there really isn't much to do. I for one was very disappointed with the update and I happen to absolutely love the game, but this update was definitely sub par to say the least.

Then again if you waited that long you might as well wait a bit more, just consider yourselves warned.
yeah was looking at some posts and they finish it in 30 minutes,but no problem here,too many good games to play and since I formatted my laptop everything got deleted so gotta play them again lol,but now I know which ones to play and also gonna upload my saves to one drive to keep them safe for the future in case i format again

Reactions: GentlePro

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
chicho1958 happened to me not long ago and I view this as an opportunity to play my favorite games from scratch, something I absolutely love doing from time to time.

So I say make the most out of it!

Reactions: chicho1958

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
what? you one of the fuckwad kids with no patience? jesus, give her a break and pay attention to the post
It was the same thing with harem hotel she usually waits for the dev to release the last version of the update with bug fixes and stuff and then she releases the mod for that version. But if people don't get what they want immediately they freak out. Horny people are the worst.

random2314

May 15, 2018
Warning:

*rant end*
Can we get a link please?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes