Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
My compressed unofficial Android port of Midnight Paradise 0.13 Elite with Maim Lain walkthrough, cheats and other improvements mod.
Usual gestures etc
Heya, downloaded the mod, how do I save the game, or access the menu, as there no button for it, is there any specific touch screen interface required???

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Heya, downloaded the mod, how do I save the game, or access the menu, as there no button for it, is there any specific touch screen interface required???
Swipe up for save/menu, down to hide dialogue/interface, right to skip and left to go back.
If you're using x86 Android on a PC or laptop, standard PC keys should work as well (ESC for menu etc) but I haven't tested that.

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Swipe up for save/menu, down to hide dialogue/interface, right to skip and left to go back.
If you're using x86 Android on a PC or laptop, standard PC keys should work as well (ESC for menu etc) but I haven't tested that.
Thanks so much, helps a lot

Jack10t

Mar 4, 2019
Hello, how do you activate "Auto forward"? There are no menu buttons and when I press A I get the "font override" screen!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
How are handled the booty call events ?
Ive the appartement but dont see any button at all ? Or is it tied to the phone being used by the wt and so making theses events unavailable ?
The 3 girls who have theses are the last content still available.

Last edited:

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
It seems like the "booty call button" has disappeared in the new version of lains cheat mod. Hopefully a fix is coming soon.

sunachichi

Mar 27, 2021
I know this kinda stupid but how do I remove the incest patch with this mod? I can do it myself if someone will to me, thanks I just don't like the concept banging your family and stuff, nice game btw I just started playing it.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've updated the mod for 0.14

Changelog:

Thanks for the mod as always, is there anyway to use the Mod but take the Incest patch out?
I know this kinda stupid but how do I remove the incest patch with this mod? I can do it myself if someone will to me, thanks I just don't like the concept banging your family and stuff, nice game btw I just started playing it.
Open your "MidnightParadise/game" folder and delete the "patch.rpyc" file to remove the incest.

How are handled the booty call events ?
It seems like the "booty call button" has disappeared in the new version of lains cheat mod. Hopefully a fix is coming soon.
The booty call button hasn't disappeared, it's just a bit hard to see sometimes. It's a button on the left side of the screen during the day in the Apartment.

Hello, how do you activate "Auto forward"? There are no menu buttons and when I press A I get the "font override" screen!
I've added an auto-forward button in 0.14
Load your save, open the settings menu and click "Show" for the button, exit settings menu, then the auto button will be in the bottom right of the screen.

shak4560

Jan 20, 2019
I've updated the mod for 0.14

Changelog:

Open your "MidnightParadise/game" folder and delete the "patch.rpyc" file to remove the incest.

The booty call button hasn't disappeared, it's just a bit hard to see sometimes. It's a button on the left side of the screen during the day in the Apartment.

I've added an auto-forward button in 0.14
Load your save, open the settings menu and click "Show" for the button, exit settings menu, then the auto button will be in the bottom right of the screen.
Were I can download the new update? No patreon

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes