Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
Namber4 It looks like you have a broken unofficial language translation you're using.

The mod is for the 0.14 game version and it looks like your game is an older version.

You need to click the event icon on the bottom of the screen.

Middle click your mouse or press the "H" key.

Are you sure your game version is 0.14? What's the error say?
indeed, after deleting all the saves, everything was resolved, apparently I had the saves made in a different language version

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
it was there in mod and game version 0.13. Not there anymore in 0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just loaded my last save and I'd played all the content of 0.13. It was still there the next Morning/Afternoon and Evening (Although now to late to call). Also can see the new events for 0.14 update on the phone, so definitely 0.14 update

kimjungcool

Apr 1, 2021
Is there a way to install the mod WITHOUT the incest patch? To each their own, but it really bothers my playthrough :(

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Namber4 It looks like you have a broken unofficial language translation you're using.

The mod is for the 0.14 game version and it looks like your game is an older version.

You need to click the event icon on the bottom of the screen.

Middle click your mouse or press the "H" key.

Are you sure your game version is 0.14? What's the error say?
thanks so much Lain I never noticed that because the walkthrough box was blocking it anyway thanks for the help

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Last edited:

Dackma

Dec 4, 2018
I have that problem as well there is no icon next to the bed at any time of the day I'm not using an old save so that isn't the problem
Edit: ok I fixed it what you have to do is get up to the point to where mc's Mom and Sisters can have booty calls you need all 3 up to there for the icon to appear
THANK YOU!!! This was driving me insane.
I mean, why did nobody else mention this? I spend ages randomly clicking the area around my bed.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
THANK YOU!!! This was driving me insane.
I mean, why did nobody else mention this? I spend ages randomly clicking the area around my bed.
don't know why I found out by doing all their stories to the point to give them booty calls then the icon appeared when I woke up the next day

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.14
Hey thanks a lot
I have a question, this port is around 200 mb but another port without the mod I got was around 700mb
Whats making the size diff? Is the quality getting majorly nerfed or lil bit?
Thanks again for the port with the mod was trying to find it for a long time

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey thanks a lot
I have a question, this port is around 200 mb but another port without the mod I got was around 700mb
Whats making the size diff? Is the quality getting majorly nerfed or lil bit?
Thanks again for the port with the mod was trying to find it for a long time
Play it and let me know if you can see any major differences in quality, I'm getting older so maybe my eyes are f**ked lol

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Play it and let me know if you can see any major differences in quality, I'm getting older so maybe my eyes are f**ked lol
Image resolution is noticeably worse than in the 700mb one when zooming in, thats obv its more compressed. But not much diff in plain sight
Couldn't tell the diff in video because I get distracted...

I'm also spoiled by playing games with the highest amount of quality i can get so I nitpick

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes