Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Someone know anything about ? Is fine?
Do you know if there will be an update of the mod? I ask because I have read some past pages. And having only recently discovered the game, the mod would be really handy to have it

Thank you

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Someone know anything about ? Is fine?
Do you know if there will be an update of the mod? I ask because I have read some past pages. And having only recently discovered the game, the mod would be really handy to have it

Thank you
well for now what you can do is grab previous version and apply mod to it
https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight...-cheat-mod-v0-14-maim-lain.42316/post-7441241
so far havent seen anyone complaining bout saves not working after mod usage
and wait on Lord Ashram if will take over the mod , by the time you will be dine with 014 we should know, probably

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
well for now what you can do is grab previous version and apply mod to it
https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight...-cheat-mod-v0-14-maim-lain.42316/post-7441241
so far havent seen anyone complaining bout saves not working after mod usage
and wait on Lord Ashram if will take over the mod , by the time you will be dine with 014 we should know, probably
Oh Thank you. So if i have understand well le link give me the old version v0.14, and ofc add the mod v0.14. I can play till v0.14 content. But the save file work only with the mod after right? I mean i cant use with the no modded v0.15?

Thank you. For now i am download the v0.14

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh Thank you. So if i have understand well le link give me the old version v0.14, and ofc add the mod v0.14. I can play till v0.14 content. But the save file work only with the mod after right? I mean i cant use with the no modded v0.15?

Thank you. For now i am download the v0.14
well so far you should be able to use save on non modded after, thats what i am saying that i havent seen any complains about it yet, game did barely got updated tho, but ill wait to see if we will get new mod before ill test that theory for myself.
best example can give is photo hunt another game where lots of us are still waiting for someone to take over mod, but last mod was 3 updates ago for that game and in that time nobody said that had issues of using saves after effect.
in general saves work on future non modded versions, mod doesnt (not always the case)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
This is the game I'm currently working on. Download links to the latest version can be access from the linked posts below:

Version 0.15 release is coming in November!
Stay tuned for Patron posts for more info!
0.15 in November? Nice joke -.- I definitely wait 9 months for the mod... not.

daystarv

Apr 15, 2020
0.15 in November? Nice joke -.- I definitely wait 9 months for the mod... not.
.15 is the version of the game available now, 2 months *after* November. The mod is in hiatus. There's no guarantee someone will actually pick it up and update it to .15 or make a new one that works on .15.

Please update. ver. 0.15 TIA
You should try reading at least a few of the latest posts before you post. You'd see the status of the update.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Update:
So I am both playing the game and digging through the code to better understand the game's code to help updating Lain's mod.
BTW guys, Lain is a SHE.

The 0.14 mod will work with 0.15 because of how Lain made her mod (but the majority of mods are game specific) and so far the only thing I've found for the Walkthrough side is advancing Isabel in her bedroom.

It's gonna take me a few days minimum to fully grasp the game code and see what all is needed for updating the mod.

young030475

Jul 24, 2019
Update:
So I am both playing the game and digging through the code to better understand the game's code to help updating Lain's mod.
BTW guys, Lain is a SHE.

The 0.14 mod will work with 0.15 because of how Lain made her mod (but the majority of mods are game specific) and so far the only thing I've found for the Walkthrough side is advancing Isabel in her bedroom.

It's gonna take me a few days minimum to fully grasp the game code and see what all is needed for updating the mod.
Thanks your the man.

Reactions: Gadget63 and VOYEUR

gorluin

Feb 6, 2018
hi all,
props to Lain's well written mod, i added current basic steps to the walkthrough and updated cheats tab (even though im a renpy noob). Until Lain returns or Lord Ashram / someone else takes over, this unofficial v0.15b edit might help you. enjoy

edit: cant find a way to add extra/elite scenes to walkthrough yet
edit2: updated to v0.15b elite and added hints to avoid ntr in 0.15b elite

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Update:
BTW guys, Lain is a SHE.

HI first of all thanks for taking over the mod i would be very hard to play this game without a mod
and secoundly how do you know liam is a she? did you know her irl?

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
hi all,
props to Lain's well written mod, i added current basic steps to the walkthrough and updated cheats tab (even though im a renpy noob). Until Lain returns or Lord Ashram / someone else takes over, this unofficial v0.15b edit might help you. enjoy

edit: cant find a way to add extra/elite scenes to walkthrough yet
edit2: updated to v0.15b elite and added option to avoid ntr in 0.15b
thanks mate, got a question tho, does your version have the ipatch applied?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
HI first of all thanks for taking over the mod i would be very hard to play this game without a mod
Thanks
and secoundly how do you know liam is a she? did you know her irl?
Lain is well known here at f95 and it has been pointed out numerous times that she is a she.
I don't know her personally but I'm fairly acquainted with her work on here.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes