Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Update:
My mod should work with existing saves but I am also adding a few extra goodies as I go through the game, so if you have a save before this part then you can enjoy this too.
Also the mod may take me longer than I had planned due to some personal life issues that just popped up (gotta help my teenaged son work on his car).

View attachment 1628856 View attachment 1628854 View attachment 1628855
oh that's a great addition, in my playthrough i kind of played like what your mod is doing, i went for eli BUT in my "head canon" i went for both, i just used the gallery unlocker to see mels scenes, but this is would be great if you could make it work, simply adding both characters events would be great, to be honest in gameing i'v always liked multiple paths that you can take for events, it allows you to pick your preffered option to deal with a situation, BUT I ALWAYS DISLIKED having to pick witch characters i want to NOT have in my game, and my answear for thous that liked it from me was allways the same, just have an option for both, this way we who want to experience all of the game can, and thous people who want to miss part of the game also can by picking the option that they were chapioning for (but ofc ussualy they change there retoric prty fucking quick when the "3rd" option is open :ROFLMAO:)
also a question, are you planing to continue this mod in the future? now i know you can never truly know what the future brings, but if nothing comes up will you continue to update? i'm asking because i did not use your mod for this version, but if it will continue and it will have thous extra options i will like to start a new game with your mod, this way i will also limit the potential bugs aaand benefit from the new features

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
IT says "step 23" "go to isabel´s room at evening" but i do that and nothing happens, i enter the room but nothing happens, i have last version of the game (.c) and last version of the mod, i dont know whats wrong.

NVM i just needed to advance main story

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Xegrid
I'm not a huge fan of multiple save paths, so when I can through in a cheat to bypass I tend to implement them in.
I get why devs do it, to extent the playtime until their next update but I play and play/mod too many games in my free time to do that.
Are you going to give option to merge love and corruption paths?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Update:
Here's another reason it's taking me so long, still playing through the game and monitoring every options and updating Lain's Walkthrough as needed:
View attachment 1631326 View attachment 1631327
take time, ppl can wait, i just appreciate for you to take over

and i do agree with you too, myself am also not fan on multiple paths, just one idea tho if possible, if you will be able to make option to merge girls paths at end of current content , or at least drop variable on how to enable it manually would be much appreciated , cause that dec in my play was 12 pages of saves ago and atm i rather cut one girl off than replay all that :D
there wasnt really much content since that dec if i remember, 1 drop by and kiss a girl and move on, so far thats not worthy to replay half the game, for me at least

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Are you going to give option to merge love and corruption paths?
I am looking into that possibly later, right now the only thing I can tell that it makes any difference other than some minor dialogue is in the 0.15 update is you will end up with 2 difference sex scenes with Isabel depending on how high her corruption level is (in her case Lust Points).

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
take time, ppl can wait, i just appreciate for you to take over
Thanks

...or at least drop variable on how to enable it manually would be much appreciated
These need to be set to True
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure how well that will work jumping in late with my mod but you can try once I get it done.

Reactions: micmitja

kaos1987

May 19, 2017
can't play without this walkthrough please update to 0.15 as soon as possible and thanks!
Man, come on. your first post on f95 is a chaser that is directly below a status update by Lord Ashram? All you have to do is just look at the updates we are being provided with and you can see that its in progress. Tranquillo mi Amigo, Tranquillo!

Besides, once Lord Ashram has finished working on his sons stereo he needs to come and sort mine out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So I finally finished with my update to Lain's Mod for this, I was also working on modding the Gallery to unlock everything but even when I changed them from if/else to just the normal action buttons they still won't work unless you played that scene originally. Weird as hell as that shouldn't happen. I might figure it out later but for now my brain needs a rest after everything.

My Changes:
  • Updated for 0.15c Elite Content
  • Updated Lain's story_14 file for the 0.15c update fixes
  • Updated previous version with more context in Walkthrough
  • Added Cheat to be able to have both Eliana and Melissa
  • Modded game for Isa's 0.15 content so that the game doesn't cause the mod to jump the Walkthrough

Move mod to here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-paradise-v0-15c-elite-lewdlab.25081/post-7566821

Unofficial Android Port of 0.15c Elite with my mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-paradise-v0-15c-elite-lewdlab.25081/post-7587850

mp0.jpg mp1.jpg mp2.1.jpg mp2.2.jpg mp2.jpg mp3.jpg mp4.jpg mp5.jpg mp6.jpg mp7.jpg mp8.jpg mp9.jpg mp10.jpg

Last edited:

LordAssRam

Jan 3, 2022
Man, come on. your first post on f95 is a chaser that is directly below a status update by Lord Ashram? All you have to do is just look at the updates we are being provided with and you can see that its in progress. Tranquillo mi Amigo, Tranquillo!

Besides, once Lord Ashram has finished working on his sons stereo he needs to come and sort mine out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
sorry if I kinda rushing to finish it, what I'm saying is I hope he finished the 0.15 update asap (which he already did) I also read some parts of his sons problems but I don't usually join conversations like this because I'm not very familiar on forum posts. (I'm more like a leecher lurking anywhere :ROFLMAO:)

LordAssRam

Jan 3, 2022
So I finally finished with my update to Lain's Mod for this, I was also working on modding the Gallery to unlock everything but even when I changed them from if/else to just the normal action buttons they still won't work unless you played that scene originally. Weird as hell as that shouldn't happen. I might figure it out later but for now my brain needs a rest after everything.

My Changes:

Link:

Note:
I'll give you guys a few days to play around with this, if everything goes fine then I'll move my mod into the game's main thread like I normally do. It'd help if some of you would start a new game to test out the mod and see how it goes. I didn't run into any issues with using my mod but extra eyes never hurts.

View attachment 1635218 View attachment 1635219 View attachment 1635220 View attachment 1635221 View attachment 1635222 View attachment 1635223 View attachment 1635224 View attachment 1635225 View attachment 1635226 View attachment 1635227 View attachment 1635228 View attachment 1635229 View attachment 1635230
Thank you! I can finally play :D

Reactions: Lord Ashram

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Note:
I'll give you guys a few days to play around with this, if everything goes fine then I'll move my mod into the game's main thread like I normally do. It'd help if some of you would start a new game to test out the mod and see how it goes. I didn't run into any issues with using my mod but extra eyes never hurts.
Ruby event only after complete Isabele story. Missing condition.

asnek

Apr 19, 2020
Hi,

not sure if can be fixed, but walk-through pop up updates in middle of playing through that scene after first choice is made. this is little problem when you have multiple instructions in walk-through pop up.

dafii901

Jul 13, 2019

My Changes:

Link:

Note:

View attachment 1635218 View attachment 1635219 View attachment 1635220 View attachment 1635221 View attachment 1635222 View attachment 1635223 View attachment 1635224 View attachment 1635225 View attachment 1635226 View attachment 1635227 View attachment 1635228 View attachment 1635229 View attachment 1635230
finally thanks ur the best

Nov 8, 2020

My Changes:

Link:

Note:

♪♫♪♫♪♫ ... my Sweet Lord... ♪♫♪♫♪♫

♪♫♪♫♪♫ ... hm my Lord... ♪♫♪♫♪♫

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Ruby event only after complete Isabele story. Missing condition.
Hi,

not sure if can be fixed, but walk-through pop up updates in middle of playing through that scene after first choice is made. this is little problem when you have multiple instructions in walk-through pop up.
Guys, I did not run into these issues, I need more info.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes